Reviews for Big Cats and Even Bigger Problems
PadmeKenobi chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
*laughing* AH! CUTE! Loved it, thank you for taking the time to write this! )

Padme out.
This.Second.Smile chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
that's weird - I had an idea where the Doctor was changed into a cat- but lol yeah Jack does kinda suit a dog
OrlithNightfire chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
another great chapter...ooh catfight hehehehe.

please update soon.

see you in time:)
OrlithNightfire chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
wow, that was cool. and a cliffy. knew it! but it not an evil cliffy so i'll let you off. am looking forward to the next chap.

see you in time:)
OrlithNightfire chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
uh oh...this could be bad...(onto chapter 4...ep last chapter so far no! and i bet it'll be a cliffy)
OrlithNightfire chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Tigers? well didn't see that coming. Kinda like my one when they got turned into Dogs hehehehe. (on to chapter 3)
OrlithNightfire chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
whoo can't believe i missed this! great s far (on to chapter 2)
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Erm...I was going to say poor Tobias, but maybe that isn't particularly appropriate...Yay, The Doctor figured it out! Ain't he a genius?:D

Another excellent chapter! You've got amazing technique, and that rare gift of getting across your thoughts in an exciting manner. Keep up the great work! Still loving this!
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
Sorry, your probably getting bored of hearing from me. But I think this story really does deserve praise.

It's getting more and more exciting by the chapter! Do you know a lot about tigers? Or just like them, or something? Anyway, it's a brilliant plot. Never read one like it before. Please, please Update soon!
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Ooh, that's so weird...but the title makes more sense now :).

Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what The Doctor says about the new Rose! I'm thinking 'Run or Die, Jack!' sort of thing...

Yay! Update! I'm lovin' this fic!
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Well, this is different.

It's pretty fast-pace stuff, exciting too. I love the way you've fitted so much into this chapter and still kept it enjoyable. Some people overload first attempts, but this was brilliant. Update soon.