Reviews for Josephine's Ghost
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 1 . 6/27
You recommended this story to me and actually, this is the 2nd or 3rd time that I've read it. I teally enjoy this story! The plot is fun, there are twists and turns! I think it's great fun! Not really dure why you feel that you should proofread it again.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awesome one shot. Excellent writing for each of these characters. You had their personalities spot on.
Debbie chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Great plot! I like the ghost story! You did a great job in capturing the hesitancy of feelings between Lee and Amanda.
sandra chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Enjoyed the setting, the storm, the opportunity for romance and mystery were nicely interwoven. Thanks, Sandra
Guinan chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
oh this one was great! Just the right amount of *tension* between Amanda & Lee!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
Fabulous! Great, great storyline and well in keeping with characters and show. You create vivid word pictures, Katrina. Thanks for keeping our show going.
Kim chapter 1 . 5/14/2000
a great, hair-rising story! i luved it! that little scene with Lee and Amanda in the dark was just sooooooooooooo cool! keep up the good work!
Terry O chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Keep writing.
Kim Williamson chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Definately one of my favorite Samk fanfics. Keep writing.
Stevie chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very well written, Kept me in suspence
Jo chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
a well written story; both Amanda and Lee very much 'in character'; unusal and witty plot; nice, creative romance scenes

Recommended reading (and my thanks to the author for good entertainment)!
T.J. 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH
Kate 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Absolutely fantastic! Catches the suspense and romance of the show!