Reviews for Second Chance
owlhero chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I just love the poem in this chapter. Its touching
Wyntirsno chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
This was a great story. It was really good to see Zack trying to save his family like that. Now he can relax for a few years right? Wonder what changed about his future? Can't wait to read your sequel.
FeedtheFlames chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
oh my gosh you freaked me out so bad! i thought she had died again! augh! don't do that again.
Invex chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
I had a lot of fun reading this story! Can't wait for part II!

You scared me at the end of this chapter with the "subway slow" thing ).
Chibisuke chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
Great story here! I can't wait for the sequel!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
That was a good ending. I was like freaking out towards the end. Continue to write more stories. You're really good at it. Thanx for shuch a good story. Peace!
Blondepunk62442 chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
I thought their mom was still going to die. but i'm glad she didn't. okay so its good that they lived happily ever after. lol!
ARandomKid chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
Wow. Thanks for using my idea! I'll be on the lookout for the sequel. Excellent ending to the fic.

-ARK
fullhousestarsrock chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
I've got a good name for it

SECOND CHANCE 2: CODY
guitargirl-3 chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Thanks for the reviews! ARandomKid, I like that title, Second Chance II: And Life Goes On! I like that, I might use it! All credit goes to you! Thanks! And I might have a few tricks up my sleeve Mondler4EvEr. lol But you'll just have to read to find out, and you never know, someone could die... But not Zack, so you're safe. lol Or will he? lol. Just keep reading and I'll update soon!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
I'm so glad that she is alive...but do you have some trick up your sleeve or something. Are you going to kill Zack. Please don't though! I love this story. Continue!
Blondepunk62442 chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
He saved his mom! Whoohoo! sorry really hipper. Update soon!
ARandomKid chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
All I can think of for a title is "Second Chance II: And Life Goes On..."

Lame, but at least it's a suggestion. Use it if you want to.

Good chapter, update soon!

_ARK
Aquila-de-Sakura chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
YAY! Zack saved the future! (sorta!) and did I read right? Did you say there's going to be another story! with CODY? Could this get any better!
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
R u kidding me? It was a great chapter, keep it up
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »