Reviews for Life As It Is
Aadiana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Just so you know, Suzaku isn't actually a pheonix. It is actually a Vermillion Bird, you can look for the information on Wikipedia.
darks true love sora chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Y for am i so melodramatic...nvm...AWSOME chapter took you long enough...jks still luv da story sis

talk to you later bye MUAH...hehehehe
Colouraptor chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
GASP! What is happening to Jem? Will Chichiri feel sad for the comment? Will Enzeru's ear be the same again? And what about Tasuki's dream thingy about Koa!

And are they REALLY RABBITS?

XD Awesome job Koa! This story is getting so much more awesome by the chapter...though the first chapter was really awesome...hmm...Anywho Great job!
kiwisnake chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
This is really good. I like it. Is Tasuki and Koa going to be the only pairing (if they are a pairing)? Please write more. I'm looking forward to it. I want to know what happened to Mikomi and when Nurkio is going to pop in.

It's pretty funny, nicely written with few mistakes, all in all a wonderful story!
darks true love sora chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
YAY i finally got to call him a PINEAPLLE...fun stuff, who r da other two? i don't memba dem... oh well..luv da song two glade u FINALLY updated this one...

ur sista Sora, Bell and etc
Colouraptor chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Look Hanny!

I can comment!

xD

Awesome story! Can't wait to find out about the other people...who i already know about xD.

YOSH-nyan!
SORA chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
Hey Sista,

sora here when u going to update this story, hey i also love your other stories but os course you all ready no that don't u... Hey were is my wolfs rain story u borrowed i need it back

lots of love

sora
StrifeLockheartDeliveryService chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hihi Jiki-chan

This story is great

you haveta ive me tips! on how to rite stories of course!

great chapt though!
He-Yan chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
OMG! Call in the Hotohori fan girls 9 we have an emergency situation! There is a unknow entity clamed to his highness and we must remove it immediatly! *slams down the phone*

Well, it might work.

Loving the story can't wait to find out peoples reactions to this situation specially his royal hotness himself!

He-Yan ~x~
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
Hey there Jiki-chan, this is really great so far! I'm not too familiar with Fushigi Yuugi, but I still like it, you have great writing tallent, and is there gonna be more to this story? Can't wait for it! Keep it up!
Colouraptor chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
hey...where was me! i wanna meet...the person im with. ha u thought i'd tell u who i would end up with. but i didnt! i kick ss! anywho, great story i cant wait for more!
Colouraptor chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
YAY JIKI! or Koa..or...AH MY HEAD HURTS! Oh well. not on to chapter 4 right? and im aculy the oldest. im older then Enzeru but im fine like this. I love this story! you have to keep going!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
nice fic! nice fic! nice fic! it's very intriguing..pls pls pls continue..
Colouraptor chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
yay jiki thats good! kepp going. im in it!