Reviews for Seduction
Nice work!
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hahaha! Cool!
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I think the word awesome about sums this story up.

No complaints anywhere.
Unpred1ctablE chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
0-0 woah...that was awesome! Very awesome story and i love how you got willow to become the wicked little witch. _
Miss O'Conaill chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. It was really well written. Very sexy but still classy and the dialogue about seduction was really amazing.
musicalrayn chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This made me a very, very happy person. I have no criticism or reviewing to dish out (sorry)...it was lovely, well-rounded...and utterly pleasing. Thank you!
yay chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
love this.
Shawntail chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
XD

cool story and what a surprise Willow had planned it step for step XD

great ;)
CharmedWriting chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow this story was absolutely amazing, I'd be logged in, but it won't let me for some reason...amazing.
Wyn13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
awesome. the whole seduction defs and all, awesome.
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow, a sexy little story! I haven't read it until now 'cause it's so short, but as we all know, sometimes beauty comes in small packages... :-) Kidding aside, I saw that you posted it at AFF and read it there, thinking it was a completely new story.

Loved the "twist" at the end and the different writing you seem to have used. It reads diverse (is that the right word?) than your other stories. Nice change of styles...
willowmanga chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
oh my god! I think i just got off in class.

that was awesome. It was a good one chapter story.

oh man. I like the seduction thing alot.
Jo Soulliere chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Very nice job. I loved this. ... I know it left me wanting more. lol
Gster chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I enjoyed that and i almost felt as helpless as Buffy when Willow took over. Very nice but u left me wanting more, and as i am a guy no points for guessing what i wanted more of. Great job!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was brilliant I loved it