Reviews for The Ripple Effect
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Ok I'm into to this & going to place it in my alert so here's to hoping an update will eventually come! :-)
ithinkimaninja chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
i started reading this last year and i kinda forgot about it, then i saw it again and was really happy to see that u updated so pretty please with how many cherrys on top that u want keep it up!
alliekat35 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
wow...what an amazing story so far. I feel so bad for Rogue, but ther situation is so realistic. There are so many people out there that need help. This story is very well written, and I can wait to read more. Keep doing your thang on this writing, it's awesome!
Crazyjess09 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
He's AWAKE! So I guess Rogues rock-bottom is deeper than Risty (almost?) dying. Maybe Remy can bring her out of the hole shes dug for herself.

Hopefully you're in graduate school now but find some time to update. PLEASE. Just like I've found it within myself too review numerous times.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
LOL - yeah Lucia de'Medici is one of my favorites as well.

Your story is also great. WOW 18 pages! WOW!

No wonder it seemed rather long so much of everyone going on. But I love long chapters, so thanks. Kudos for the X scene that was awesome.

Oh man, I had mixed feelings about Jean she must still think shes pregnant (the over sized shirt & stuff) yet she was drinking? and what was that w/ Scott- will she try and pin the baby as his?

I so tought Risty was a goner- maybe she is- guess we'll find out gotta wait and see. This can very well be Rogues rock-bottom realization that she needs help.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Was to be expected... seriously- what did she expect? Getting kicked out prob. but rehab is the last resort. right? right. great chapter.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
This was a great chapter! Rogues a killer from when she spats the wrong details to the fight scene that got her arrested. Two things though you didn't mention a lawyer in with her like you did with all the others and wow did she just touch again? GREAT GREAT GREAT...
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
omg- like like - that was so messed up- even for Rogue-

I love the way you started with the aftermath and are slowly revealing what happened at the party was it?
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
So this is not the a side of Jean I normally read about. OK- I avoid reading about her if I can... I'm here for the Romy...but I'm thinking I might like her (Jean) in this story. We'll see :D good chapter
kblvs2read chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Amazing job! I absolutely love this story! Please update soon-can't wait for more! _
Anna chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Awesome awesome. I've been waiting awhile for this baby. :) Keep it up.
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
good goodness, an update? what a delightful way to start my day! i think i'll have to reread the whole thing to jog my memory as to the finer details of what happened, but i think i remembered enough for the chapter to make sense, lol. mainly that rogue and jean are emotional messes, but yay, remy woke up! can't wait to see where things go... :)
strayphoenix chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
You are completely and totally forgiven for the delay. You updated in the end, and that's all that really counts.

And what a way to update! Awesome chapter! That 'morning after' scene has been haunting me for a few months now but you pulled it off perfectly :) Great job! Keep up the great work *clicks story alert* Take all the time you need

Glyth chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Holy *! You updated! This really made my day.

I certainly didn't see Rogue sinking to even lower lows. And Remy is back! I love your story, the details, the pacing, and especially the fact that I cannot even hope to predict what is going to happen next.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, no matter how long it takes, we are at your mercy XD