Reviews for Operation Sexy Boy Love
Kryssi 1990 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love this story, it's absolutely hilarious, and very very good.
kit-kit chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
man i wish the story didn't have to end but i love the ending
Kircala chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
OMG! u use-ed my idea! i feel loved! HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY TO ANYONE WHO FEELS LIKE READING THIS REVIEW! i loved the story and the ending was quaint and cute! adios!

kit-kit chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
hot hot hot
Your favorite sister chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
Aw, it makes me remember the time when you were afraid to write lemons for hetero-couples. Ah, how much you've grown!
Kircala chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
OMG! . THAT WAS SO GOOD! are you going to have a good plot ending or are you going to leave it off at this cuz you could have it end with them going home and kuabara asking y they were holding hands or something like that. byes for now and i would really like it if you would have another chappie!

Kircala chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
NO! PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON! i really like this and i will loath u if it is not a good yaoi, after all, you ARE makeing us readers wait. well, adios! POWER TO YAOI! WOT!

kit-kit chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
wah why did you stop it their...i can't wait for the next chapter
Your favorite sister chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
...that...was...so...hot...*drool*
Kircala chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! PLEASE! and more lemon! i LOVE lemon! gay guy sex is the BEST! please update soon or i will send you a army of flying hamsters to reign coconuts on your pitiful city! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FEAR THE FLYING HAMSTERS OF DOM! byes for now!

ChiHeavyMetalQueen chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
That was hot. DO IT AGAIN! lol. wait I want the limo. *knocks out the driver and goes for a joy ridez* WHO!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
fangirls need to be locked in a cage away from everyone else
kit-kit chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
wow i really loved this story
Stelina Miko Kitsune chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
lol this was a funny one! ;P

*~MangasFan~*
kit-kit chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
wow hot chapter i can't wait for them to get it on.