Reviews for Alright
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Ahhh! Who cares If it's not the most believably pairing in the world? I got corrupted during those 3 snow days 3 months ago when I came across a particularly long- and ongoing- fic featuring them together! Sadly, I'm pretty sure Kakashi dies in that mentioned, and really am not in the mood to look up the author.
AngelAmanda94 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
i cant find Kakashizangel on fanfiction...nor can i find the story could u plz send me a link.. thnx

~angel
Jazz chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I like the way the characters were so passionate towards each other. But, their your characters not Sakura and Kakashi.
Sharzam chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
T—T you're evil... PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
this is so sad.
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Ok, this is not a flame. You closed the first chapter with "I know it's a bit OOC." My imeditate reaction - which I said aloud, mind you - was "A bit? A bit?" Seriously, there are no hints whatsoever in the series involving this pairing, and even if there were, this would NOT happen... Yeah, that's about all I can say... I think it was well written, meaning you SHOULD be a writer, but this was not very believable. Again, not a flame. An honest review saying you have talent, but missed the mark.
Lady Jaja chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
oh, gosh! what a great story you have there! update soon and KEEP IT GOING!... XD
Blue Saph Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wah! It's so sad! In a way, Sakura-chan's right... *Burst into tears* Meanie Sasuke! Meanie Tsunade!
Gothic Tigress chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
that was pure evil lol .
Soul Of Manga chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*cries* ... *cries* ... *cries*

~ Lizzy
naash chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i'm starting tol like this continue
TragicDespair chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Wow...uh...that's depressing... Oh I will check out that sequal Right Away!
Maemi chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I cried when I read this, it's so sad :( I'd really like to read more of it though!
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
wow this is such a sweet yet sad story! But PLEASE don't leave it at this! You should really continue this! It has so much potential!
Gothic Tigress chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
AH! no no no no you can't leave it here *chibi cries* :' ...you left people hanging, very well written and addicting . but ah not a one shoter type wah lol

I think it's safe to say i enjoyed it though wouldn't you agree .