Reviews for Boys On the Radio
HardyGirl chapter 1 . 3/15
I'm a Matt and Jeff Hardy fan, but I still like Lita. Do they even know what went on in Matt and Lita Relationship, seriously?
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very well written and I can really feel the emotion from this story, I really like this series you have going and when you finally get to upload again i hope to see more from you.

Lissa
TheRandyOrtonProtectionSociety chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh, this is such an interesting fic. Nice, an appropriate one-shot, beautifully written. I especially like this bit:

“I’m basically imprisoned in my house because every time I leave someone recognises me and shouts abuse. I get death threats from all of Matt’s little fangirls, friends and relations of Matt either visit or call me to tell me how much of a shitty thing I’ve done and now you won’t talk to me, so I'm now all on my own. So probably as good as you.”

That outpouring of feeling to the only person to ask her how she feels, it's really truthful.
AlKaholiK chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I knew it! I knew it! Didn't I say that this break from you-know-where would be good for you? Princess, this was wonderful. I felt all of the emotion, I felt YOU in your best form, and this story flowed like honey from out of a bottle. You were missed, hon.

Great job!