Reviews for Just Thought You Should Know
steamboat chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
What an inspirational story! Bravo Zulu!
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
great story
laura carr chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
great story.
elishaann chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I know this was an old story, but it made me write some people. thanks
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
great story.
ninjaturtle chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Fantastic. I am now off to write a letter to my best friend so that she knows how much she means to me! Thankyou for inspiring me
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
*sniff sniff* *boo hoo* A definte 2 hankies needed.

I loved it. I like the idea of people telling others what they feel and how they have affected them. Mac really did need that letter, Rabb needed to send his and both needed the one Mac wrote to Harm. Great story
Malti chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
That was beautiful...this is the first time I'm reviewing this story, but I've read it before. Right after I did I sat and wrote a long letter to my best friend, Tushna. Let's pass this on, eh?
usnavychic chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Great story, Donna!

I feel the same way about my girlfriends. And I thank God for them every day. But, it's good to be reminded that I should thank *them* sometimes, too. Thanks for that reminder.

God bless...

Steffie chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Thank you. I recieved such a letter a while back, but I didn't reply.. I'll be thinking about it..
Jackie chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Thank you for a lovely story. I liked the Harm-Mac friendship here and I like the idea of "just thought you should know" letters - a little like "Pay it Forward" in its own way.
seva chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Very well written and touching.
IndigoJenn chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
This was one of the neatest depictions of the "Harm and Mac" thing. A warm caring part of how I see them to be. The closest of friends. Thank you for it.
Kaja chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Lovely story. Thank you.
Jaye Reid chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
Very nice piece and follows several sentiments that I also believe very

strongly in.