Reviews for Untitled2
DevilReid chapter 18 . 6/4/2008
don't write anything like this ever again
verityxo chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Why did Gabriella have to die? Great story though!
Ember411 chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
Luv the story so far. And the hamper thing is a laundry shoot
Renee chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
That was a great story! I cried my heart out! you can be a great author someday but some words of advice, check ALL your spelling before you submit this! Also, write this as a movie script. you never know, someday it can turn into a movie! Yes, it's that good! D Keep writing!
Munazza chapter 18 . 8/11/2007
Wow! that was one REALLY great story. I totally loved it. Kepp writing cause ur really great at it ]
Ember411 chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
NO! U DID YOU DO THIS TO HER? SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT! SHE DIDN'T DERSERV 2 DIE! SHE SHOULD HAVE LIVED! MY EYES ARE FULL OF SADNESS NOW BECOUSE OF YOU.

Well i loved the story tho it...it... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL![crys some more]. I swear i kind of gald that you had Fath and Gabriella have the same feeling it was wonderful.

Well thank you i love it
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
I hate you! how dare you! This was so sad! I liked it better when they were fighting! I hate you! please keep writing fanfics, you are a very good author, just don't end any like this agian! *starts to bawl!* now how do you feel, you're the cause of my tears!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 17 . 7/29/2007
what is wrong with gabi. if anythign happens, my computer will be in your face! sorry, you are scaring m,e,
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
aw Sets computer down. great chapter!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
*looks glaringly at computer, and starts to throw it at author* there all better. If you split them up, why I autta... I'll read the next chapter
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 14 . 7/29/2007
this is scary! *staarts to cry agian* I hope they make up, and express their love
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 13 . 7/29/2007
this is not good, they are falling apart, there can't be such strong love there then. *starts to cry histarically*
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
um this chapter was a little confusing, because Gabi already woke up, but hey it was still good
ProudZanessaFan chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
awe, this was one of the most sadest storys ever!

and the end of the story..* crying my eyes out*

luv it!
Sevilla Baens chapter 18 . 6/25/2007
Um, this was okay. But... Sharpay and Zeke are siblings (twins), there are a few spelling errors in each chapter, and in this chapter, the doctor tells Troy that Gabriella was going to have a boy, and then Troy tells Gabriella that they were going to have a girl. o.o; Still favorited, I loved the plot.