Reviews for Mortal Fates
RavenKitten chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
WAI! XD - Soo GOOD!~ I read your story on a website, then when i found it here, i decided to read it again - - Ya i know.. shoula done my homework.. BUT THIS IS SOO GOOD! o Good job! I almost cried for Belldandy- - I stupid, lol!
Wow! Your so good! You are a very experianced writer! I wish i could write like you! Thank you for writing this! O, your so inspiring! 'Your really good! *bows* Ja ne!
~*mews!*~
~RavenKitten ** ! *sanrios!~ - - _ _* n.n
CherryLace chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Wow... That's all I have to say because I have to leave in a few minutes. Bai Bai.

-Lace
Jason S chapter 6 . 5/18/2001
I just read Dire Fates and Dreaming Fates(I hope I got that right).Very well writen.I have not read Hellblazer or The Dreaming but was abel to get a sense of the stories and antisapate the next part.

In the closeing remarks of Dire Fates(?)you brought up the possabilty of an OMG Phanotm Quest or Blue Seed crossover.I would like to see them as all for now,

Shoot safe and keep it in the ten ring,later.

Jason S.

watchdog210
Vampire-Queen1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
That was very good. *smiles* I must admit I did not get what the hell was going on or anything(I have never seen Oh My Goddess!)But what I know I thought that it was very good. I think that you should write more and I will look for you and read it. Keep up the good work. *smiles* P.S: E-mail me