Reviews for Gohan Dimension Warrior
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 3/11
Sunnydale.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
You should send him to Narnia, Hogwarts, Metropolis, Gotham City, Central City, or New York!
Luck chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Of the list I would say jump city. I see that this might have some potential so good luck.;D
Drake banner chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Cool
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
make him go to his old house
Gohan Son - Yuki Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Racoon city where he can beat up zombies! And meet resident evil characters like Chris, Claire, Steve, Leon, Sherry ect. :)
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
The Masaki Shrine

or

konoha well fire country
Angry chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Sucked. You made my gohan sound stupid.
SWoof chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I'd say Juuban. Whatever you do DONT CROSSOVER WITH SOMETHING WITH REAL PEOPLE! Its kinda hard in terms of uh visual imagery. Imagining real people talking with like anime people kinda gives a "Roger Rabbit" type feel...
Fearthepain chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
i would like to see him go to the masaki shrine and get togther with washu
gohan the super saiyan chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Masaki shrine Gohanmayuka gohansasami
MyPenIsInky chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Good story.I'd like to see him go to Racoon City at first because he would kick zombies asses
Somedude chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
It's been awhile since I've read a good Gohan crossover and this one looks like it has huge promise. I'm going to vote Juuban cause that my fav. crossover or Nerima since I've never seen one with the Nerima Recking Crew. I'm hopeing Gohan gets a harem going on in each city cause I really love harems and I've never seen one with Gohan. Oh and please what ever you do please don't have Gohan start training people, that pretty much always kills the story. Well looking forward to the next update.
asdfas chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
make him go to konoha, in naruto
Neko Youkai 13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow! Great beginning! It would be great if he landed in Sunnydale! (and maybe he could beat up Buffy while he's there and teach Xander the basics of fighting!)How long do you think this story will be?