Reviews for Knight Errant
ras0629 chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
ca-ute! very cute :) i liked this alot :D good job
Francy-90 chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
This fanfiction is awesome! I really love it! You are an outstanding writer! Complimenti!
ChampagneWishes chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
I just finished reading this and it was amazing! You do a great Seth- I look foward to reading your other works
Jules47 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
wonderful story you had the characters voices so well. I could just imagine Seth saying everything and it was like actually watching an episode.

Well done, great job I hope you write more stories.
deniche chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
great story ! congratulations
AlexCurtis chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Awesome
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
i love how you write seth and ryan. and i agree with seth...i miss the cohen family time scenes as well...there wasnt enough of them in series three. will read more soon
nordesm chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
This is my all time favorite OC story thus far! I love your Seth and Ryan. I love the emphasis on family too. That was the best part of the OC show to me. Great job!
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
So nice to see this finished and such classic Seth! Of course he's grand master with nothing to learn. Good stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Nice to see this being completed at last. Chelsea is as lovely as ever. Great chapter. Poor noble Ryan!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
*snickers* You. Are. Awesome. Characterization, style, body language, plot... and the character interaction most of all! This is perfect. I especially loved how you portrayed the banter and how Ryan kept looking for Sandy and Kirsten when he was hurt.
anonymous-who chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
aw man did ya have to stop there? anywayz update soon! im on camp so update in that time plz
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Giggled at Ryan being Scarlett O'Hara-like and had to love Ryan's favourite colour being dark green. Had to laugh at Seth talking to Ryan even when he's asleep. You write the Cohens really well. Seth going gaga over Chelsea was also so funny. This was so cute. More please. Lovely chapter.
Christina chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Yeah an update!..I must admit I almost forgot about this story and it is one of my favorites...I am glad to see that you are continuing it. It seems sometimes the best stories come during the off season. Keep up the great work and please continue soon...I love Seth's honesty with his parents and Ryan still thinking everything is his fault. Great Job!
yellowvalley chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
::grinning like a fool:: I LOVE this story! And thank you so much for having Seth tell off his Dad. In the series we got that one smart aleck comment and then all was forgiven and forgotten- between Seth and the parents. Ryan is just, apparantley, someone living in the pool house.

Yeah, no, not bitter at all. ::smirks::