Reviews for Life Is Beautiful
hj marsh chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
more more more more. i am looking forward to reading more more more and more for your story. more more more and more for this story. your fan hj marsh
Outasync chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
What a great story!

I really like the chat Eric has with Diana about teenage feelings. I'm an ardent E/D shipper, but even I had to admit the truth of what grown-up Eric had to say. Life goes on, and people do find happiness, even if it's not where they expected to find it.

Eric's letter to his father is so touching, and the perfect way to end this story.
Sanchica chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I was very young when I watched D&DC for the first time, but still, ever since the first moment, I fell in love with Eric. Then, years later, when I watched it for the second time, I consciously realized the wonderful character he was. And I was overjoyed to see that I wasn’t the only one to discover that, as this site is full of stories in which our dearest Cavalier finally receives some justice. I once read an interview with one of the creators of the show in which he was saying that some American Association of Whatever forced the writers to make Eric a coward and a laughing stock, the one who had to counterattack logic and team play. But, in the process, a strong, complex and lovable character was born. Because even with all the clichés working against him, Eric managed to show the courage and charm he carried on his handsome self ever since the beginning of the series, and opened the doors towards wonderful stories as yours.

I’m still licking my lips because of this delicious piece of fanfiction, and yet there is also humming that I recognize as sadness. I’m out of words to review your story – it was that good – so I’ll just say an ordinary but sincere THANK YOU.
WENN9366 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
What an awesome story! It made me cry. I used to watch D&D when I was a kid and now my daughter loves it.
Hazgarn chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
This story was just an amazingly wonderful chunk of cool. I'm glad that I happened to find it.
The Gandhara chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Fantastic. This was a great tale and I really enjoyed it.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
I recently began watching 'Dungeons and Dragons' when my brother rented the DVDs and I have to say that you keep everyone in character better than I've ever seen in a story! And I love the way this story is played out thus far, it really has my attention caught! I'm going to continue reading now...
WhiteVeils chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hi! Very different...and very cool angle. Not one I would have ever thought of. I think it's awesome! Thank you.
N.L. Rummi chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
Oh, sweetie! This was just too, TOO good! (The time I needed to grade six students' papers was sacrificed to the reading of this story! But, oh, how happy I am to have read it!)

I loved how you wrote the adult Eric . . . in fact, I believe my exact thought was "Oh, yum!" And, as always, so many of your lines are just classic. (The portal in the bathroom? "Use the other one." Hee!)

It was a simply beautiful story, and yet it was so sad in a lot of ways. (Poor Diana. Should I feel badly for wanting to slap Ayeisha for her? Even just a little? *G*)

Brilliant, sweetie!
SithelfJen chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
A good story but i would like te final battle between Venger and the Young Ones (hint hint)