Reviews for The Ice Skating Trip
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! OH MY GOD!
Hikari-no-Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
HAHAH! That's too funny! I love the Star trek reference! Great job!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
lol funny! ahahahahahahahahaha hehe he he...ok im gonna stop now...*shifty eyes* wo0o0o0o0o0o! lol
Shirou14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
is it possible to fall of a chair laughing 5 times befor realising you havn't read it yet? didn't think so
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
*chuckles holding on to her side* That was great! It's really a pick me up...since I'm sick yet again. Well I had better go. It's time for me to go to bed. Update soon.
Alliance THE chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hello! I hope you are well. Just a few small little niggling things.

1. Surely Yami learnt how to iceskate in 'Yami's first time series' Unless of course all the stories are independant of each other.

2. This seems rushed. It is very long for 4 hours of writing and, unfortunatly it shows. Despite being very good and funny it does seem thin. Another day spent on it could have made it into a very very good story instead it is just good.

Now dont get me wrong, I did like it. It was funny as hell and a great idea. Carry on my old friend Carry on.

*Yami Adrian walks in* Wait Adrian, are you reviewing without me? *Adrian quickly covers the screen with a blanket* No, go play some video games. Dont worry I will tell you next time anyone updates. *Yami Adrian walks off, slowly* Sorry Yami Seirei I am just trying to save you from a bit of insanity. See ya around!
jianojean chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh heavens to betsy! I can't believe you got this done already XD ROFLMAO ! Be sure to check your email laters ;)
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This was really funny. Quite cute too. Although the thought of Rex and Weevil gives me the creeps. I would have loved to see the other Yamis on the ice. That brought funny images to my head. Good job.