Reviews for TOW the Consequences of London
Sienna chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
I really enjoyed this story and they sure got busy afterwards, didn't they, having 4 children, thought I would like them to have at least 8 kids. Just the way I pictured them.
Exintaris chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Nice ending, though *4* children? That's going to take some paying for. Not quite the ideal family envisaged by Chandler, but never mind.
Nette chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Wonderful!
Sofie chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
I love mondler and i think it was a great story . Maybe it ended a little quickly, how did they solved their problems? Anyway very great story :):)
jennied chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
I'm really glad you decided to finish this story.

I really enjoyed this one, i felt the end was a little abrupt lol, i would have liked to have read about how Mon and Chandler got back together but it isn't really essential to the story as you know it happened eventually!

Anyway a great fic, well done!
gidget89 chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
i just read this story all in one sitting and i absolutely love it! great job.
la chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
that was a cute fic.
mondlerlove chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
That was cute, I like the ending though it was resolved awfully quickly and Daniel shouldn't have not wanted to see Chandler, Monica was in the wrong there not Chandler.
unfloopy101 chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Nice update! One of my favorites i've read in a while.
Imagine what if chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
I am not a big fan of Mondler fics because their relationship failed to have the level of conflict that R&Rs relationship did (during the series). I felt that their relationship was too "normal", it ran much too smoothly. That being said ...

When you read a piece of fiction and your world disolves away ... and, without warning you find a tear rolling down your cheek ... you know that the story moved you. You know it is good.

This story was VERY GOOD, many times over.
Nette chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
When are you going to update this story? It's wonderful! It made me break down... AGAIN! Wonderful writing!
Nette chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
When are you going to update? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Exintaris chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Good stuff, but something has occurred to me. Even when Chandler moved in with Kathy, surely he would have kept in touch with the others, found out Monica was pregnant, and done some counting. Of course, she would have had to lie about how far along she was to make the convention story work, so maybe he would have suspected nothing. Although it's not clear how they managed in London with only one condom anyway (one of the many examples of Friends scriptwriters not bothering to get their story straight). You could argue that they took a risk, I suppose, but Chandler would certainly remember that. Still, on with the story!
Nette chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Wonderful story so far! I can't wait to read what happens next!
monica chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
interesting plot you have here! does it have a continuation because i can't wait for one!