Reviews for When Destinies Collide
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
HOW DARE YOU ABANDON THIS, update soon or tell me it's abandoned

SE
curlyjr chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Please are you going to continue this story?
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Not bad. P.S., Crashdown's real name is Alex Quartararo.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
You need to continue this. :p

It's good. :)
Qtelatino1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I've read both chapters. Very interesting and you should keep this story going. Please continue with it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Hey why did you stop updating in 2006, this is really good. 10/10 for the fic, please post soon.
MUADIB1 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
INTERESTING SO FOR MORE SOON.
MUADIB1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
THE VOYAGER WAS AN INTREPID CLASS FRIG. NOT A BATTLESHIP.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I must say, that I really, really enjoyed reading what you have written so far! I hope you continue it, and I look forward to reading more. :)

It's awesome!
Rayne575 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This story is really interesting, you should update.
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
It's not Forestall class, it's Intrepid class.
Darklight chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Any new parts coming?
solair chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
A well rounded story, something that I would love to see more of. Its a nice twist of fate using the battleship voyager, rather then a normal style of intrepid class.

Would love to see how this pans out, keep up the good work, and I will be keeping a close eye on this one, Well done!

Solair
kenshinjagan chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
great story hope to read more
MacShimi chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
One of the interesting things about this story is the increase in the size of Voyager and also therefore in the potential cast. In addition to the increased size of the Voyager cast there is also the Galactica. To this we add the alternative universe and we have an extremely promising beginning for a story. This certainly got my attention, and looks like it has every chance of keeping it.

Keep up the good work.