Reviews for She Can Make Herself Cry

great little story! brilliant

thanks for sharing!

DF
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
yay there married !:D:D! TATE TATE TATE! that was an awesome as story! they have kids!yay!:D

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxoxoxo (TATE married and 2 what more do need?)
Anything Taboo chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aw...poor Tyler. LOL, I love that.

They are too! LOL, faving. I didn't see the kids coming, I mean that's a cool twist.
Triptych Fond chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aw, so cute! i love it!
Hero chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was really cute, you should deffinatly continue, i love the whole 'family' vibe that they had. It looks like its going to be a very cute TATE story!

Hero
cherry-kiss-red chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That is good. It remembers me of kate and Tony very well... ;)

carrie -
Lorency chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Tee Hee. That was a good one.
Stephanie519 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Lol, this is hilarious. I love it!

Steph
shades.of.grey55 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Haha..loved the story! fantastic work! can't wait for more, and i'd love for you to post the other story! is it TATE? haha...cause if u can't tell from my name...well i love them so much! but back to your story! amazing job, you really did an amazing job! i love how they are married...at first i thought it was going to be Tony and Kate arguing but then i was like its a bit childish..and it turns out it was their kids! how cute! love it! Update soon!

*Amy
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pealee chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I was like so ready for a Kate and Tony moment there and you tricked us! Really cute. Good job:)
Infusiion chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
heeheehee this was really cute! at first i thought it was kate and tony bickering, coz it sounds EXACTLY like those two. loved it!

bye bye :)
IheartTV 'tv-luvin-hottie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
LOLZ that was so cute...they were like mini kate and tony

i luv it

please keep going

byes
Liz chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This story is too cute! Love the surprise at the beginning, I totally thought it was Kate and Tony at first... Love that the girls were upset about the baseball team, soo funny. I would love to read more about this Dinozzo clan, they are immediatley intriguing. Very well done, can't wait for more, please?
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
ROFL! OMG! That was hilarious and so adorable! LOL SO CUTE!

Can we get more? ;o)