Reviews for When They Know the Truth
Zyenna chapter 12 . 9/25
You are cluel! Not updating in sooooooo long! Leaving poor readers in suspense! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!
Rachel chapter 4 . 9/19
I love this story so much that i can barely even type it is so good
dizzydaisy37 chapter 12 . 6/16
Nice! Will you continue this, or not? :)
zairescott113 chapter 12 . 5/30
ppppllllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeee continue ppppllllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeee it was just getting interesting
Nameless chapter 12 . 4/27
Very good story. Update soon.
OokamiZaTora chapter 12 . 2/22
...NOOOO...
is this the end? Is he dead? DID HE JUST DIE?!
Erks00 chapter 12 . 1/16
Awww poor Harry.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Awww, aww, awww! Wheres the rest? I must know what happens! You can't leave it like that! Did he just die? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ps, this story is thoroughly awesome! And your writing is darn amazing. Don't stop writing, you have talent! :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
This is such *edge of your seat* stuff. I hope Spidey's alright! That was very spectacular and heroic what he did :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
*gasps*
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I got feels when Spidey was shot like that, and Anna and Peter's day out was really lovely :) I can now taste Chinese food :D I really hope Harry doesn't hurt her :/
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
I like Anna :) She's nice despite the fact that she rings him at ridiculous times lol (5 in the morning, yikes!) :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Oh no! Harry! Once again, you never fail to impress ;)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
MJ! That was sad! I liked the scene in the restaurant and the people's reactions to him very much. Especially there kind thankyou's and gratitude :) It's always nice to see Peter appreciated :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
Awesome! Peter serving an overflowing cafe of people being there only because they want to meet Spider-Man, is genius :)