Reviews for When They Know the Truth
cabrera1234 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
when the next update?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Wait, what? Peter can break handcuffs pretty easily and shrugs off super strength punches like nothing, in all incarnations. There was nothing stopping him from just walking out whenever he wanted.
Anon chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I agree with the comment below.
animelover1993 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Oh I hate you. I hate you so much. This is such a good fic and it's left there. I'm gonna assume that you've died and I'll forever be in torment not knowing how and if Peter recovers.
Trying -Helps chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Not a bad story. I thought it was very good. I especially liked the way his entire life didn't really change, he's still poor and being used it's just not in a different way. I especially like the way the news paper guy says he has to agree to the interview or he'll fire him. That totally seems like something he would have said.
Take the Good Person Test (third result on Google).
melancholyblood chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
...yes
melancholyblood chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
O.o love you... As a reader, of course
melancholyblood chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Awesome. Nice to jump straight to the questioning. What other hardships follow. I shall see...
melancholyblood chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Nice. Clear. Thanks. Looking forward to the rest.
LittleBabeBlue chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
coolios! please update!
358 2 inugirl chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
NOOOOOO! PLEASE WRITE MORE! DON'T ABANDON US! WE NEED YOU! WRITE MORE WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! Please?
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Again wonderful story till now :)

I guess everybody likes Peter the shy guy who does not want attention but is Spiderman at the same time...all those little incidents, I really liked them

Only not sure about the whole MJ thing...well he kinda has a new one now.

And I hope Harry will come to his senses!

One question: does the word "schadenfreude" exist in Enghlish? See Im german and it was kinda strange reading that word in an English text :D

But I really like Anna and Pete, the whole annoying phone call thnig is great...

Going to bed now but happy to read more soon :)
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
you see that reason for living thing got me :D

i love this first chapter, always dreamt of a story like that and am going to read more now :)
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
With Spider-Man being so 'organic' in nature in the movies, wouldn't he be able to use the web hibernation to regenerate his wounds like he supposedly does in the comics? Maybe get some of those bone stingers and enhanced abilities too?
Happy Cheerio chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
It's been 4 years, but I just found this story now! It's super-mega-awesometastic, I wish you would continue it...