Reviews for Heir to the Empire
Mr Miliardo chapter 1 . 9/12
Heh, sorry, I started to re-read this after a while and arrived to the singularity weapons part my eyes almost bulged out. O_O

I mean six missiles moving at approximately half the speed of light would have no need of micro-singularity generators to wreak mighty havoc on a planet, just a very hard and heavy tip.

You ever heard of kinetic bombardment?

Supposing the planet subjected to THAT treatment being more or less the same mass of earth, and supposing it being geophysically active as well, with volcanoes and continental plates like earth, SIX missiles moving at half the SPEED OF LIGHT with a passive tip made of a ton of simple (compared to a micro-singularity generator) tungsten carbide bracketing the planet would TOTAL IT OUT in less than a hour, making the continental plates crumble and capsize, reducing the almost whole of the planet to a state of a sea of magma and the environment on the few places still hard enough to be walked upon would become unfit to ANY form of life down to sub-cellular.

We're talking about trillions of megatons PER MISSILE here and even if the planet in discussion would have no plates system it would end up a copy of our Venus in less time than it's needed for the survivors to put together any kid of escape plan, and man that's OP.

MY SCENARIO is OP, yours... it's beyond even that. I guess you wrote this when the knowledge of kinetic bombardment was not as mainstream as it is today, and it shows. Not that being OP is forcibly bad but... well, with today's knowledge it paints a way darker Serenity who chose to fuck over a whole stellar system (the disappearance of a planet in a system WOULD have repercussions on the orbits of the other planets of the same system, and not all of them pleasant - and with this I just made an entry to the understatement of the century award) for revenge.

Ah, what a dozen years' of knowledge makes of one's plot. o
hagancameron chapter 1 . 3/12
and here is another reread. hope you are doing well
anon chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
HWÆT
HWYY
MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I could understand it, because I speak English. I severely doubt a Russian without such experience would, there are many anglicisms and plain fuckups.
Mad Elf chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
Okay, I wasn't going to bother, but you handed me the straight line:

"And should I call you 'your Highness' now, too?"

*No*. No, you most certainly should not. "Your Highness" (most definitely with a capital "Y" at all times) refers to a member of the royalty who isn't in the line of succession, or informally to one who is.

Address Serenity as "Your Majesty". If it truly was an Empire, then the formal version would be "Your Imperial Majesty".

Similarly, Usagi should be "Her Royal Highness, the Crown Princess", which apparently is "koutaishihi" in Japanese ("hime" appears to closest equate to "My Lady", in the sense of an unmarried daughter of a minor noble).

Anyway. That niggle and the typos aside, this is still one of the Top Twenty Ranma Crossover Fics Of All Time. Which is why I'm re-reading it...
phantom1234 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Luna tilted his head. "More?"
duskrider chapter 8 . 4/2/2017
Fantastic story.
Xymorm chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Ozzy the binary is a dead link
Foxy Engineer chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Won't lie I blitzed this in one go and it was worth it. I'm tired, but happy I read this.
wind crow chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
This story is beautiful I can read it over and over again and each time it's just as wonderful as the last!
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Douche, such an adequate name given her personality.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
love it.
tacaloking chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
i rarely comment on fanfiction unless i have something to say but i just love this story it got me to laugh allot this is one of my more recent finds but i have been reading some of your other works for years but even the i read hundreds of ranma storys i think this is among my favorites
Hishin Trueflame chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Figures out who Ranma ends up with and in the same way Bennet the sage reacted to having to review Inuyasha I react to this.
"Noooooooooooooooooooo... Nooooooooooooooooooo... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
In a increasing crescendo of utter horror and louder nooes to follow in the next few days.
spicarus chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
An enjoyable story, but I think you failed to answer the most important question. That being, did Ami get Ryoga?