Reviews for Heir to the Empire
hagancameron chapter 1 . 3/12
and here is another reread. hope you are doing well
anon chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I could understand it, because I speak English. I severely doubt a Russian without such experience would, there are many anglicisms and plain fuckups.
Mad Elf chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
Okay, I wasn't going to bother, but you handed me the straight line:

"And should I call you 'your Highness' now, too?"

*No*. No, you most certainly should not. "Your Highness" (most definitely with a capital "Y" at all times) refers to a member of the royalty who isn't in the line of succession, or informally to one who is.

Address Serenity as "Your Majesty". If it truly was an Empire, then the formal version would be "Your Imperial Majesty".

Similarly, Usagi should be "Her Royal Highness, the Crown Princess", which apparently is "koutaishihi" in Japanese ("hime" appears to closest equate to "My Lady", in the sense of an unmarried daughter of a minor noble).

Anyway. That niggle and the typos aside, this is still one of the Top Twenty Ranma Crossover Fics Of All Time. Which is why I'm re-reading it...
phantom1234 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Luna tilted his head. "More?"
duskrider chapter 8 . 4/2/2017
Fantastic story.
Xymorm chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Ozzy the binary is a dead link
Foxy Engineer chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Won't lie I blitzed this in one go and it was worth it. I'm tired, but happy I read this.
wind crow chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
This story is beautiful I can read it over and over again and each time it's just as wonderful as the last!
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Douche, such an adequate name given her personality.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
love it.
tacaloking chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
i rarely comment on fanfiction unless i have something to say but i just love this story it got me to laugh allot this is one of my more recent finds but i have been reading some of your other works for years but even the i read hundreds of ranma storys i think this is among my favorites
Hishin Trueflame chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Figures out who Ranma ends up with and in the same way Bennet the sage reacted to having to review Inuyasha I react to this.
"Noooooooooooooooooooo... Nooooooooooooooooooo... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
In a increasing crescendo of utter horror and louder nooes to follow in the next few days.
spicarus chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
An enjoyable story, but I think you failed to answer the most important question. That being, did Ami get Ryoga?
spicarus chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
So when you mentioned the 80th Landstraad were you referencing Dune once more. If so it should be pointed out that the Landsraad was a political body and not a military unit. If not then you can just ignore the previous.