Reviews for KOTOR III: Revenge of the Sith, Part I: Aftermath
Theryen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Nicely done.
Nia chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Though I never liked the fact of Revan's departure from everyone due to leaving, this is amazing! I see there is a part two as well? I'll most definitely cheek it out.
Matian chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
Very well done story. The characters and their emotions seem real, if that makes sense. I really like your story, too bad it's either not finished or you haven't written it off as complete yet.

- Matian
Priest Puppyinu chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Are you going to write any more, or will you start after KOTORII
Lord Spitfire chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Pretty good fanfiction. I enjoyed reading it, as it was very-well layered up.

A few things, though. Somethings that your characters do (especially Bastila) are out of character. Second thing, it is unevenly paced. And the story also flows through way too casually.

But my favortie part was the monolouge. You did an excellent description of the player's conflicts, and gave almost a mirror image for the reader to feel it themselves. Also, pretty good descriptions, by the way.

All in all, this is a good fanfic. One of the best I've seen in a long time.

8.1 /10 would be my rating. Can't wait to see more!
I'm Why Hitler Killed Himself chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
omg this has to be one of the best kotor fanfics ive ever read. you have everything right in this story. its funny , sad(i have to admit it i almost cried when bastila left and carth said something i dont remeber what though)and romantic. As soon as im done reading this im going to read all your other stories. im adding u to my on the 7th chapter. i want to read chapter 8 but its 1:00 in the morning. lol i lost my track of great work your a great writer:). well its about time i started to hit the hay.
Revan Skywalker chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
This is such a great story! I am looking forward to more ofm this soon. May the Force guide you!