Reviews for Five Ways Out of Hell
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
loved this story!
HouseAddict chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Very Tritter-esque, or at least how I thought that whole scene should have gone.

Huzzah.

Cheers

H:A
Deviantly Naive chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
First off, I hate giving and recieving short reviews, which is why this is so long. Secondly, let's just say I'm completely obsessed with everything you've written - so this is kind of a massive review of technique/this story (but it's very disjointed). We'll save the opinions on use of literary devices and style for another review.

I have so much difficulty writing anything remotely dirty. It's not that I can't visulize it I just can't put it into words. You, however, have the distinct ability to not only put it into words but also include details I'd never dream of, which somehow makes each character slightly more tangible. I love it.

I'm not fond of Stacy. Actually, I'm overly fond of House and therefore strangely protective. Stalkerish, I know. This story was going to irritate me but being your fan, I felt obliged to read it. It's wonderful. I love how you portrayed House. There are so few stories with actual representations of House's anger/depression - it's all turned fluffy. This was angsty without being too repetitive or cliche, although frustratingly short.

This chapter, however, caught my attention more than others. The new "Fools for Love" (Warning: spoilers) that just came out tonight (10/31/06) included House getting pulled over and searched for narcotics. It was extremely odd to then read this story. That was actually the basis for this review - I just got distracted.

So overall, I love the stories you've written. I've decided I want you to either write furiously for days to sate my need for more or brainwash some poor fool into your exact writing style. Those are my demands.
salzgurke chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Amazing work, as always. Thank you! :)
Tidwell chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I haven't read much House fan fiction. In fact, the two stories I did read (this one and Intervention) were yours. Five Ways Out of Hell, like Intervention, is beautifully written and short and sweet-to the point. It is difficult to be that to the point what with House hobbling around, getting stopped by the cops, downing his meds, pining for Stacy,etc. This could be your Three Stories. Congrats. And, oh, you have inspired me to a)read more House fic and b)submit something of my own.
Knight Wild chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
How on earth did I miss this? It must have been during the month of *No Internet Connection*! LOL, yeah I'm nuts. But anyway, it was superb, as usual. Your House/Wilson friendship are perhaps the best out there.
Aspermoth chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
On a handily irrelevant note, the adverts at the bottom of the pages crack me up sometimes. "Break Habits in 21 Days". "Overcome Laziness Forever". "100 Free Success Tips". HOUSE NEEDS ALL OF THESE. On another note, this was miserable, depressing and wonderfully written. I ENVY YOU.
CoyoteWolf chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
-sighs- House...

Nice job! : )
Alipeeps chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
As ever, simply brilliant. I love the way you write House, you really seem to get inside his head and his have his "voice" down perfect. Oh and I love me the House angst... :D
Ecstace chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hi. I added you to my favourite authors several days ago, but I wanted to wait until I'd read more of your stuf to leave you a review. And I just have to say, I think you are brilliant. This story is amazing. All of them are. I don't know how you do it, but you have absolutely nailed Wilson. There were some lines where I could see his expression and hear his tone and his inflection, just as if I were really looking at him. And some of his interactions with House made me laugh out loud, just like the show. I was completely blown away by this story, it's like you knew what was going to happen! I just finished the Perils of Coming Home Early, and I think that one is my favourite. Actually, it's more like a tie between that and Hiding. Anyway, keep up the fantastic work. You are seriously talented.
darknessnl chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Just amazing.

Absolutely amazing.
dontuwanakno chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
your work is amazing and I can't say anything as always.
wooster13 chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Brilliant job!

I wish there were a hundred ways out of hell...then there would be more of this story!
Nayvera chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
The perfect ending to the perfect House story!
JDeeley chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
Thanks, I liked that because it made House just as complicated as he is on the tv show. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »