Reviews for Caught in the Crossfire
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh i loved this! I never read this AU turn of events. Very good take. Would like to have seen this filmed out. Great description!
TamSibling chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I really love this. I can't remember if I've commented on it before, but I think it's just a great take on that scene. It would have indeed been interesting in Kara ended up injured in the crossfire and not Lee - who knows what could have happened ...
Loopylou chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow, very nice story! I love it.
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Great, just Great. You really scared me thought, man i thought you were going to have KAra die. My heart almost stopped, lol. but it was great.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
"Please hod on. I love you, you frakking brat, so hold on! Do you hear me? Hold on." The best line in the entire story. I think it is a summation of the Lee/Kara relationship and I love it. Great story. I hope there is more to come.
Airam4u chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Nice story.
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Excelent alternative to the story we saw. Really liked this a lot! Thanks for sharing.
emeraldeyezcu chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I loved that-good piece of writing. And, you know, if that happened in the series, I think it would go along something like this. Of course, not quite like that. I don't think it would end on such a happy Kara/Lee note...lol

Anyway, very well done.
Ann chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Great reversal on the scne... I really liked the way you captured Lee's anguish.

This line is great: "Please hold on. I love you, you frakking brat, so hold on! Do you hear me? Hold on.”
bellabeau chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I liked your version of Sacrafice so much better. I have to admit I really hated that episode!
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I like it. Much better than the actual episode. While Lee getting shot was okay, I hated the end scene where Dee was there for him and Kara just walked away. I really hope they tie that up somehow (shooting Dee would be good too ...)

Nice - I'm glad you wrote it. Happy thoughts to think about now.
abelard chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
OMG, I love this story. Thanks for writing it.
laumae chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I loved it! There's been such a lack of good ship lately, oh it's so nice to read some really good leekara. I hate Dualla for this, and she used to be my favorite character, but the way she treated Billy, ugh. very good thank you, please don't stop there.