Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Kaiba!
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
lol
seqka711 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Another instafave! And so cute! And almost puppyshipping, it's hard to tell. .
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Heheheh very nice :3
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
LOL! I can actually see Joey and Kaiba pulling something like that! Maybe it's just my imagination though...:P I really enjoyed this story, so thanks a lot for writing it! I hope you decide to write more for the YGO fandom, so please keep up the excellent work!
winnie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
muhahhahah a win win siituation! money!i really did not see that coming :D
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So sneaky.
La terrible La chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You have such great ideas! Your stories are a pleasure to read.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
oh, those schemers liked it
Ash chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh, wow, I didn't expect Kaiba at the end..! Great job. :3

This was really cute, and funny. Made my day. Go Joey and his lockpicking skills.

-Ash.
Rocket6923 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was very fun to read. I enjoyed Seto's cold-heartedness because it created some funny moments. The ending took me by surprise.
tk04 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
When I read "Seto Kaiba put a new lock on his locker" I was hook to the story then toward the end I'm confuse. It this some kind of set up they did. Weird. I feel a little bit of rush. I thought Jou was doing to hide his feeling or something from Kiba. Whatever, I thought the story was good.
MissAlandra chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was awesome. A really good deal too xD
faburizu chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AH YES! THEY TEAMED UP! I was TOTALLY not expecting that. This is a wonderful story! I love how subtle the ending is. This is the best. Thank you for writing this! 33
Bara Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love this story. I think it's absolutely adorable that the CEO of a billion dollar company would come up with a plan to make even more money on Valentine's Day. And to rope Jou into it is just hilarious. It suggests whole new levels of subtext to their relationship. Definately an awesome story. Keep up the good work!

Bara
animelvr chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
um... at the end are kaiba and jou ... boyfriends or some thing? WAIT... IT WAS ALL PLANNED! ?