Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Kaiba!
Adorbs! Love the friendship!
6purplecats chapter 1 . 2/17
This is so awesome! Haha, to think Jounouchi and Kaiba were in on it together. And the fact that Miho is mentioned in this also made me extremely happy, I just love her:3
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
O.O ...Kaiba... You sneaky little shit
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Best Valentine's Day fic Ever!
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
lol
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Another instafave! And so cute! And almost puppyshipping, it's hard to tell. .
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Heheheh very nice :3
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
LOL! I can actually see Joey and Kaiba pulling something like that! Maybe it's just my imagination though...:P I really enjoyed this story, so thanks a lot for writing it! I hope you decide to write more for the YGO fandom, so please keep up the excellent work!
winnie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
muhahhahah a win win siituation! money!~~~~~!i really did not see that coming :D
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So sneaky.
La terrible La chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You have such great ideas! Your stories are a pleasure to read.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
oh, those schemers liked it
Ash chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh, wow, I didn't expect Kaiba at the end..! Great job. :3

This was really cute, and funny. Made my day. Go Joey and his lockpicking skills.

-Ash.
Rocket6923 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was very fun to read. I enjoyed Seto's cold-heartedness because it created some funny moments. The ending took me by surprise.
tk04 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
When I read "Seto Kaiba put a new lock on his locker" I was hook to the story then toward the end I'm confuse. It this some kind of set up they did. Weird. I feel a little bit of rush. I thought Jou was doing to hide his feeling or something from Kiba. Whatever, I thought the story was good.