Reviews for Because Of You
casey and lily fan chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
this is my favorite chapter of the ten : I really hope you continue this and I love the story . :)
casey and lily fan chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
that last sentence is so cute in a way . I love this couple and love the story
casey and lily fan chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
oh man this is so typicall for Conner hihi :) , he's so jealous and he don't even know : But yeah he's gonna hate Ethan for telling him hahaha :D
casey and lily fan chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
that last sentence was so funny but the rest is so beautiful :)
csimesser1 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
that was great loved it
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
This was just starting to get really good. I wish this had a chance to move forward, but for where it left off, it's done well.
Peace Faith chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
This is one of the better stories of this pairing. I like it a lot. There are a few typos like "an" instead of "and" but besides that it's fantastic. I just wish there was more.
BloomingViolets chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
Hi you!

Surprise! &grins* you know, I was never aware that you started doing Conner/Kira theme drabbles! I wish I had known eariler! These are absolutely great and I just wanted to let you know that I totally enjoy them.

Keep more coming!
ParfaitCherie chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
Please write more. I love this story! It is excellent in my opinion!
Blackguard chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
these are really good so far, you gonna write any more
foxee-chik chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
keep goin!
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 10 . 2/13/2007
Great story! Love it! Can't wait for more!
the real vampire chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
Aw wow, amazing chapter. Actually quite sad but very well written. Am looking forward to more!
the online dreamer chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
Okay, just caught up on Chapters 5-10 and I must say that I'm spellbound to see where you are taking all of this.
gymkidz2000 chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Pink...nice job. I agree, I like these guys too. When are you going to jump ahead in time to the SPD stories.