Reviews for Hit Reality
songbird101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this was a beautiful story, have you considered making it longer, it's a really good start.. you write very well... the only thing I was confused about was the third to last line that said "I will protect myself like I would anything else you love. With all I have." not sure if it's a typo or there's meant to be another phrase there... just a thought... the rest was absolutely brilliant
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw... sweet, painful, and all too brief. A beautifully handled moment. Thanks.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Those 'native speakers' so full of fear they'll make a mistake when they're much more literate than the rest of us.. ;)

But the story... speechless, speechless. AMAZINGNESS TO THE EXTREME!
Little Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hi, I'm a native speaker, so please forgive me my mistakes!

I really, really liked this fic, it's got everything a good story is supposed to have, it's thrilling, beautifully written, very sad and unbelievably realistic!

I've come to realise, that I very much enjoy SS/MM Fanfic, although in the beginning I always thougt of it as a bad joke, I think it can be gorgeously done... As shown in this story!

It would be so sad, if Snape would really get killed by Harry (insufferable brat), if you go on with this story, what would McG do? I dunno whether she'd either keep up and be strong or break down and maybe even hurt herself... Both settings aren't too great...

Though I usually like sad ends, these ends would be devastatingly woeful...

I like the way you play with the scene, it semses so very elaborated... And you're dealing so gently with the caracters, I mean that there's no harsh description, but a really nice transcription of their actions...

I very much hope that you will keep on writing, either on this story or on some others, I'll stay tuned!

Nade
peacejaw chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very good! Keep up the good work!
Umbra chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Intriguing, lovely. Would like to see more of this, though it would be rather hard to sequel as well as this.
Crookykanks chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
What do you mean "be gentle"? This is arguably one of the most touching and best worked ficlets from this ship! When did all of the SS/MM people come out of the closet! I'm so happy to see this here. You really have no idea how well you have done! Warm welcomes to the newcomer. *hugs* Please post more!

- (meow!)
Lifeasanamazon chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This is a superb piece of characterisation. Utterly sad.
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
It wasn't that bead that I have to force me to be gentle. Indeed it was a rather good idea, although a bit confusing at times. But very well.