Reviews for The Prince's Gift
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Such an adorable story! I loved this so much! :)
CatonissForever20 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Aww... I actually was surprised he didn't realize she wasn't Sienna...
Kirida chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Loved this one. I love Zuko and Katara as a couple.
zukoisabeast1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Wow, honestly this story was amazing. I liked your version better than the original actually, because I like to think Zuko does have a soft side. This story was so unique in that the theme wasn't just "forbidden love" it was "we have to do what we must" which isn't seen much. I loved the zuko/katara relationship in this too and how the more she saw of him the more she liked him. I alo liked how you made Zuko be infatuated with her, but not in love, I think its more realistic that way. The conversation Katara and Zuko had in bed was so deep w/o saying to much. God this story was just amazingly sweet
jessi chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Wonderful story! I am glad you decided to share this with us.
Ami-Ishill chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I luved ur story. I would really like it if u made a sequle but if u don't want to that's ok. I think that this is a really good story, and is standing on it's own pretty well. I think my favorite part was where katara asked zuko if he could ever love her. Again, great story.
Hera chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Will there ever be a continuation of this story ? For some reason I couldn't stop smiling after reading this story. It is just too adorable
ChocoResha chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Yes! I like this very much! :D Great work, Arandel.

I like very much the way this story tied in to the other things I've seen and read.

This may be based off of those, or the other way round, but I don't really care/mind x3

Keep up the great work, y'hear! Spread the Zutara lurve!
PanPan chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
If i were Vicki So i would also encourage you to continue her story. I loved it. Almost what i was looking for. (I was looking for more angst but this was a perfect remedy too!)Its hard to find good zutara fanfics. It makes me wanna scream sometimes... or maybe i'm just very picky.

I've read all of her stories and she's a really good autheress and so are you. I'll just have to add you to teh list of authors to look out for. Spleefmistress is very good and her "Hot Water" got me hooked on zutara fanics.
Shadowhawke chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Wow... this was an awesome story! I love the gentleness of Zuko in this one, and especially his last words with Katara and the softness of the moment. Great work!
onceuponachildhood chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
I'm a big fan of Vicki So's, and let me say you really did the series justice.

This is really good!
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Nice 'side-story ought to be a real episode.' Good job expanding on how complicated relationships in Avatar have the potential to be!
shayelee chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
will u ever write any more please i'd like to know what happens to them (katara and zuko
pringle.sam chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
This was a really great story! I was really confused at first, because I started reading your other fic with Sienna in it, and I'd already read The Gift, so I was like, what the crap? But then I went to your page and realized that this one came first and was the story VickiSo mentioned... So, cool! Now I can go back to reading Blue Spirit Blues... -grins happily-
moor chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Beautifully and sensitively written.

Thank you so much for sharing. _
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »