Reviews for Pardon My Love
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
XD That was so...them!
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh, this literature makes me high as a kite, modest girl. ;)
LitaHardyY2J chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
“You sit across from me,” Alex called after him, watching with a small smile as he tried to flee across the garage. “Your escape will only last until we get upstairs.”

LOL! Loved it. Nice little Oneshot. Not many people jumped on the lewis thing, so I was happy to find this fic.
passionslikemine chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I think I'M in love- with this story.

Sorry, that was cheesy. Anyways, very good quick read. I love the last line.
de wolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
i love the bit at the end about the elbow and the eraser...nice comic relief
lkq chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Just wondered - have you considered changing your pen name from Fluffy-CSI to Fluffy-CI?

This was a fun, light read - the perfect study break!
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Cute, and funny. I like.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
yeah- i liked how bobby looked at her during that eppy too- and this is a nice little oneshot- thanks for writing it
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very good...nice, easy banter...I love it when Alex teases him...after all, he does deserve it, most of the time...
Franta chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Yay! I love it! Now i want to go write a oneshot... in fact, i think i will...
Shellster chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Awesome, cute and fluffy. Great job.
elena chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was very funny! I liked it alot and I'm glad you had Lewis in there, he's one of my favorites. I especially enjoyed;

Bobby cleared his throat, hesitated a moment, and then made a swift exit from the car without another word.

And

“Only if I get to hear about yours while we work, Bobby.”

“That won’t take long. You and your hand are about the extent of it.”

“Don’t let people hear you say that too loud. They might take it the wrong way.”

“Well, it’s a very nice hand.”

“Bobby! You, me, and my hand need to solve a pair of murders right now. After that, we’ll talk.”

“We will?”

“Yeah, sure. My hand’s got a thing for tall men in suits.”
weaver61 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I loved it! The banter between them was perfect.
RiverDoe chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
cute! love it
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Lovely and loved Bobby's "Lewis knows better than to jump you when I'm around"! It's always funny to read about Bobby getting himself into trouble and Alex is just funny!