Reviews for True to Yourself
lovecube chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
nice! :)

please write more mimato, oh please, please :D
Lilamedusa chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
That's so corny! And cheesy!

And so utterly cute!

Really great! Makes me remember why I'm so in love with Mimato!
Affinitive chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Aww, that was an adorable fic. You know, when I imagine Matt's band I imagine them to kind sound like School Boy Humor, haha just wanted to say that. Now I'm going to go read some more Maito :D
a love so strong and true chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Aww that was so cute, that sound sounded really good, did you just make that up? or is it an actual song?

Mimi and Matt are perfect for eachother...

Mimato forever!
Nymphii-x chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
*[CUtE]*

KEEP IT UP

...LUVISGOOD
Phiso chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
Aw, it was a good story. I liked it. I just wish it had been a little longer.

By the way, I love your random facts about nothing. D
Phiso chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
I like it so far. The way they met reminds me a bit of the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, but your twist on it was cute.
Kaze Lily chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
How pretty! I really liked how cute it was...and how finished! D

Hope to see more of your stories in the future! I especially liked the "Highway to Hell" line. Brilliant, you are.
noctepanther chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
OMGS OMGS OMGS *Goes on for a millenia* *Dies* This. Was. The. Best. Fic. I. Have Ever. Read. It changed my life (partly because I extremely depressed when I first started reading it). I give you kudos and cookies if I could.
Glittery-Bubbles chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Go girl! Well done on finishing this fic! And I can kind of see how it could be a very long one shot but personally I like it better this way. And that was such a sweet ending I was just all 'Aww' and if my eyes could have gone big and sappy they would have. Anyway this rocked and you rocked for updating and your story made me a feel a lot better as I'm not that well! :D So thank you! And as usual I am waiting for your next update but take your time. I'm going to be nice and not put any pressure on you because I am feeling like a slimy hypocrite. So till next time then!

Crystal
lazygirl chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Hey! I wondered what happened to you lol. Anyway, very cute story. Sweet and short. I haven't been reading many mimato's lately so this is a good story to get me back into reading them!
malikoyun chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
AH!

-hugs you-
populette chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
aww that was such a gud story i really liked it u shud write more like these. i really loved it :)! *muah*
Broken Angel01 chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
That was such a sweet ending! This is why I love Mimato.

As for Michael, better luck next time! (I feel so evil because I really do like his character!)

Good job with this fic, and I'm so glad you finished it.
midmaetob25 chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
rock on i just love it..._