Reviews for The Demon in the Corner
cinderella chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!This was hot!Nothing like Angst and hot lovemaking between our two favorite detectives!Love it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
OMG!

this was so good i really liked it :D
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This was... too much. Your writing is too much. Especially when I'm nowhere near a pick up a bar at the moment. This was as to the point as it got without being sleazy or inconceivable. Great story.
subrosadreams chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
loved hot...!

Love

subrosadreams
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I can't believe I forgot to reply to this when I read it the first time. *fans self* The heat must've fried my brains. xD Seriously, though, it's a beautiful one-shot, and I love the demon metaphor bit. Elliot and Olivia are one of my favorite couples ever, and finding someone who can write them well without getting - well, gross - about it is a rare treat. Yay for good writing!
awesomepossum chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
So... fucking... hot. You are amazing.

Awesomepossum
luv2read2006 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
All I have to say is OMG!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
OH MY GOD!

That was my first reaction! This is so good! Please PLEASE update soon if you can! I really enjoyed this. When you update, make sure she says I love you to him. :-) Gosh this was really REALLY good! :-) update soon!
Lizzie9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
intense. and very straight forward. i liked it. you have a really great style.
Midnight Rayne chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very well written. You captured the raw emotion we all know Elliot and Olivia feel for each other. Please consider writing more about them )
jreed16 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
aw that was cute I cant wait to see if theres more.