Reviews for My Angel Without Wings
Nameless chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Where's that one chapter or maybe two?
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
What a beautiful ending to this chapter! I know I should have reviewed each chapter, but I really couldn't help it! :P
swirl chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
nice story!
smile-lifegoeson chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
aww:) so sweet. finish please!
Artistic Dragon chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
UPDATE!
t42n24t2 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Just tore this this story, and I love it. The bond you are showing between Hiko and Kenshin is very touching. Even if you don't finish this, your last chapter so far has a beautiful ending and you just know they got out and all is well. Hope you do finish it, though. Thanks!
Dana chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
This is a marvelous story. I love the whole father-son interaction between Hiko and Kenshin. I'd love to see where this is all going, so please don't abandon this story. It's been a whole year since you've updated, so I sincerely hope that you'll be continuing and finishing this story.
vincents1lover chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
*Scream* HOLY-SHIT!PLEASE UPDATE!OMG AWESOME!*Squeel* *glomp* lurvee it!XD
Rusting Roses chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Lovely! Please update soon!
summerstar chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
hiko is great with kids, dont you think so? heeheehee... i think it was an intense chapter. please update soon :)
legolasEstelstar chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
woo! it was over soon! im glad. now make hiko kill everyone and go back home to nurture kenshin again. im worried about okita though. gotta love the guy youve portayed in him and i dont want him to die (again). so... ill be eagerly waiting your next chap.
legolasEstelstar chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
ohmy gosh, that is so sick and horrible. i cant wait till hiko gives him a horrible death. that is just sick and cruel. he's just 6 years old! its too much!
legolasEstelstar chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
oh no! an evil soujiro and shishio! i hope soujiro sucumbs to kenshin's goodness!
legolasEstelstar chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
you did a great job portraying them as children. not so much with kaoru who didnt do much, but misao was great, especially when she did her tobikunai move and didnt even bother to see where it landed.

kenshin is too heart breaking, its unbearable to not be able to reach through the screen and hold him.
legolasEstelstar chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
lol good rough drafts. what i liked best is how you manage to keep the surprise to the end, and then wrap it up in one sentence. really cool. like the drawing. loved that one.