Reviews for We Learned The Sea
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
This was amazing! You kept everyone in character remarkably and dealt with the situations that occurred in a story with fantastic realism; the characters reacted to things the way a real person would. A lot of fanfics just skip from important detail to important detail, ignoring the things that make it believable story that can be easily followed. This is the best Elizabeth marries Norrington AUs I have ever read, and one of the best ones I have read of all times. I hope you write more. Very well done!
Ella Holmes-Jackson chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
AWWEEEE! POOR NORRINGTON! ITS OKAY... I HOPE.
Ella Holmes-Jackson chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
I am starting to like this.D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2017
Sweet.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
Aw so heartbreaking but very beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Great beginning .
littlemsstrawberry chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
Poor James!
littlemslondon chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
I'm usually not one for angst, but this was really well done! I felt so terrible for James, but at the same time understood Elizabeth's hopelessness. I think you achieved a really level balance of sympathy between the two, and that's really hard to come by. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, but I think yours was fitting. Thanks for the great read!
PrettyChelsea chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Aww i was hoping for a happy ending for James :(
pixie chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
i cried. please write a sequel with james and lizzie together again! i cant bear it, poor james...i love that man...for the commodore, please write another. let him reclaim lizzie. :)
xkuroxshinobix chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Awww. I didn't think it would end like this. I wish Norrington would get his happy ending with Elizabeth. Maybe they'll meet again and she would be a pirate this time.
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
I absolutely loved this story! It was very well written, the character's were believable, all in character. It was wonderful!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
Poor, poor Norrington:( Mean author, bad author! But we love you and your stories really:D:D
Rex Luscus chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
I loved this story. I loved that you broke them up at the end. I read a lot in this pairing, but perhaps bizarrely, I prefer the ones where she never falls in love with him, and where he does something self-sacrificing for her anyway. So, thank you for scratching that itch. :) I love that you gave him such a bitter ending - yeah, not everyone finds love, not everyone's life is fulfilling, but somehow people muddle through and find reasons to get up in the morning anyway. I'm putting this story on my reread pile.
IVIaedhros chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
Well, I'll have to reluctantly agree with some of the previous reviewers that I wished Norringtion could've gotten his "happy" ending...but then, it really wouldn't have been truthful to the characters. Well done.