Reviews for Gay Sanctum
Daime Guiral chapter 13 . 12/6/2017
I have to be honest with you that while I enjoyed reading the story, the ending literally killed and turn me off. not because it was a tragic ending, since I myself also love tragic ending. However, the timing of the writing didn't sync with me, I guess. I love the pain and suffering they endured because that's how a tragic story should be. But I feel like they didn't really had a glimpse of happiness here. I also felt offended by the fact that they didn't end up together because of their religion or sort. I know this is still a fight in the real world bt since this is fiction, I want to escape reality and see two people overcoming human society and norm and to be together with the one they love regardless of face, body, gender, etc. because that's what love is. boundless. lawless. no form. sadly it didn't happen to Dark and Niwa and I felt like the religious' narrow view here had prevailed. now I am catholic but I also support lgbt and I believe that God will love us for who we are.
Fufulafu chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I swear to god that the entire time I was reading this, I knew there would be a sad ending. I could feel it in meh bones. Things were just to sweat and good. The way that Daisuke was so comforted, the happy moments. But not once did I lose the feeling. However I can see the light. They WILL get back together(if my imagination has anything to did with it)! Sadly there is no sequel...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
*snifffs* goddammit! I'm not gonna cr-*starts crying* that's so mean! I mean he's there son and they just! Goddammit it's to early to read something so sad! Please write the sequel!
kagayakuusagi22 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
nooooo it CAN'T end here! i must know if they meet again! pleeeeaaaasssseeeee write a sequel!
Hegiko chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
They don't get to be together?!

I think I want to cry now.

Also I disagree with the part where you said that there was a time before the bible was written down and was told orally.
From what I understand the bible was written in something B.C. But there were very few copies and only the Rabi/Priest could read it.

But anyway.
Great story!
Hate sad endings though XD
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
THIS IS A GOOD STORY! I WISH YOU WOULD RECONSIDER WRITING A SEQUEL. PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
It seems that Hurricane Emiko and Tsunami Risa are approaching the land of Daisuke. EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Anime Luver 143 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I loved it! but the ending is really sad, I cried T-T. And everyone but Riku, dark, and Daisuke should all be Punished! :(
fantorathelia chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
I knew just by the name of the last chapter that they wouldn't be together. XD But oh well, things happen. I completely understand how you did the Catholic view on homosexuality, and kudos to that because the topic's very rarely targeted by authors here. Amen to you! :33

I'm happy to have read your story and be given a little more insight about the openness of people born as Catholics, because really some of us are too rigid with tradition (I'm a Catholic myself hihi) It is sad though that they didn't get a happy ending, I would have loved your story even more! (not that I don't, I love it plenty as it is)

And I love how, when it's Daisuke's POV, he's so honest with what he's feeling. His neediness for Dark enthralls me, it makes me squirm while reading! XDD It's a beautiful thing. Thanks for the fantastic story!
sparkplug the fox chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I'll be youe editer :)
sparkplug the fox chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I'll be youe editer :)
AzucenaXshadows chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
wow that was beautiful

but i wish you'd warn me about the ending

i want to cry

I hate sad story's

but still it was a lovely story

Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
KAWAIIII! So cute! Risa go to hell. Love you Riku!
RayneOfShadows chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
hello! i loved this story, and so did my sister. her b-day is comming up and i want to make something special. she always wanted to have a sequal to this story so i want to write a sequal for her as a gift. but i didnt want to just steal your idea. i want to ask your permission to use this story for the prequal. depending on your answer i may or may not put it on . please message me back! love the story!
LoverofAnimeXx chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
This... Is the end? *holds pistol and starts to load it* write a sequel D: this is the best story eva u.u I wants more u.u u are offically one of my favourite authors n.n ever want me to write something I will (: