Reviews for Gay Sanctum
Fufulafu chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I swear to god that the entire time I was reading this, I knew there would be a sad ending. I could feel it in meh bones. Things were just to sweat and good. The way that Daisuke was so comforted, the happy moments. But not once did I lose the feeling. However I can see the light. They WILL get back together(if my imagination has anything to did with it)! Sadly there is no sequel...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
*snifffs* goddammit! I'm not gonna cr-*starts crying* that's so mean! I mean he's there son and they just! Goddammit it's to early to read something so sad! Please write the sequel!
kagayakuusagi22 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
nooooo it CAN'T end here! i must know if they meet again! pleeeeaaaasssseeeee write a sequel!
Hegiko chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
They don't get to be together?!

I think I want to cry now.

Also I disagree with the part where you said that there was a time before the bible was written down and was told orally.
From what I understand the bible was written in something B.C. But there were very few copies and only the Rabi/Priest could read it.

But anyway.
Great story!
Hate sad endings though XD
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
THIS IS A GOOD STORY! I WISH YOU WOULD RECONSIDER WRITING A SEQUEL. PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
It seems that Hurricane Emiko and Tsunami Risa are approaching the land of Daisuke. EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Anime Luver 143 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I loved it! but the ending is really sad, I cried T-T. And everyone but Riku, dark, and Daisuke should all be Punished! :(
fantorathelia chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
I knew just by the name of the last chapter that they wouldn't be together. XD But oh well, things happen. I completely understand how you did the Catholic view on homosexuality, and kudos to that because the topic's very rarely targeted by authors here. Amen to you! :33

I'm happy to have read your story and be given a little more insight about the openness of people born as Catholics, because really some of us are too rigid with tradition (I'm a Catholic myself hihi) It is sad though that they didn't get a happy ending, I would have loved your story even more! (not that I don't, I love it plenty as it is)

And I love how, when it's Daisuke's POV, he's so honest with what he's feeling. His neediness for Dark enthralls me, it makes me squirm while reading! XDD It's a beautiful thing. Thanks for the fantastic story!
sparkplug the fox chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I'll be youe editer :)
sparkplug the fox chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I'll be youe editer :)
AzucenaXshadows chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
wow that was beautiful

but i wish you'd warn me about the ending

i want to cry

I hate sad story's

but still it was a lovely story

Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
KAWAIIII! So cute! Risa go to hell. Love you Riku!
RayneOfShadows chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
hello! i loved this story, and so did my sister. her b-day is comming up and i want to make something special. she always wanted to have a sequal to this story so i want to write a sequal for her as a gift. but i didnt want to just steal your idea. i want to ask your permission to use this story for the prequal. depending on your answer i may or may not put it on . please message me back! love the story!
speedyspeedster chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
This... Is the end? *holds pistol and starts to load it* write a sequel D: this is the best story eva u.u I wants more u.u u are offically one of my favourite authors n.n ever want me to write something I will (:
NotAFangirlFangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I luv dis story, plz plz plz make a sequel Xx its amazing and I really wanna no wot happens next! Xx