Reviews for The Poseidon Effect
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow, this was powerful. I know you can do Jack to a tea, but your portrayal of Daniel was equally amazing.
katejones2005 chapter 16 . 9/4/2006
Sad to see this one end! But really happy with the way it ended. What a quick read! great excellent job! Also one tiny bit-we don't have fireflies in CO (wish we did), if you want to keep that in mind :)
LCTC chapter 16 . 6/28/2006
Loved it! Fell free to write more S/J fics please! :D I would love to read them!

Lhinneill chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
Cool story... I really enjoyed reading it! )
Nemesis Enforcer chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
I loved the way you portrayed Sam and her futility of trying to keep a straight face when Daniel was making observations.

Excellent ending to the story...I've really enjoyed it. As I've said before, you have the ability to write each of SG-1 true to their respective characters and its quite a pleasure to read.

The way you wrote how far each of them have come over the last eight years with their unique challenges was nicely written. It is exactly the sentiment that each of them would probably be thinking to themselves as they enjoy their time together as "family".

I look forward to your future stories Ayiana.
Pat chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
Thanks for taking the time and sharing a very good story.
Anunnaki chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
That was just beautiful. I love that you were able to keep the characters so true to course. Romantic, smart and funny. What a wonderful tag to season eight. Bravo.
gatebee chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
"keep your pants on" ... LOL

bravo... great ... lovely ending ... PTB take a note please

p.s. I hope all of my reviews went through cause I got 3 different messages that I needed to wait another 3 min before posting
gatebee chapter 15 . 3/10/2006
hallelluja ... finally ... man moved
gatebee chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
totally agree ... undomesticated equines couldn't keep me away ... finishing this ff
gatebee chapter 13 . 3/10/2006
I wish Jack would start mud restling with Sam soon .. guys can be so cluesless
gatebee chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Daniel doing jig ... nice visuals
gatebee chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Jack back in true form as CO
gatebee chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Jack apologized ...

Can I also be a fly on the wall...
gatebee chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
nice Sam and Daniel on the same page ..
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »