Reviews for The Poseidon Effect
gatebee chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Sam , poor Sam so mad at Jack and so madly in love with Jack
gatebee chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
LOL .. Sam and Daniel like small children fighting for attention.

Teal'c leaving ... what's happening and Landry knew about it ... hm
gatebee chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
cool Teal'c playing diplomat ...
gatebee chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
yasureyabetcha ... still smilling ... poor Sam ...
getcarter chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
Great ending! I wish it was something we could have seen in the show. I think we all needed the closure with Jack. Rally great job on this fic.
TLWROX chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
*trumpets blaring, band marching, me in the middle* FABULOUS! I freakin' LOVED this entire fic, as I've been gushing these entire 15 chapters. I giggled loudly when Teal'c laughed out loud and everyone was taken aback- perfect, in-character Teal'c thing to do. I simply loved this. Amazing story- hope you write more Ayiana! :) :) :)
pain in the mikta chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
It was a nice ride!
gatebee chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
very nice first chapter. Could see Jack and Daniel so clearly, was laughing listening to them .. nice going ..
Somnium1 chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
As always you never fail to dissapoint, this is such a fantastic way to end a story :D I bow to your talent. Im gonna be recommending this fic to alot of my friends.

My one dissapointment is that I now have nothing to look forward to reading! So on that note I request a link to your JAG fic, which I also share a love of :)
Hailey Russell chapter 15 . 3/9/2006
This is good. I'm not a shipper, but your writing is so smooth and expressive.
Zoser chapter 15 . 3/9/2006
What TPTB deprived us of you have so graciously provided.
Nemesis Enforcer chapter 15 . 3/8/2006
Your characterization of Sam and Jack in this chapter was absolutely perfect. The way the conversation, mannerisms, and emotions flowed was very natural and quite easy for me to envision. The light teasing and banter you wrote in nicely balanced an obviously emotionally loaded scene.

You were right about Jack's reasons for retiring without so much as a word making sense. His "bizzare" logic was very Jack O'Neill.
sparkles make me smile chapter 15 . 3/8/2006
I know I haven't reviewed in a while, I'm sorry! But I have been reading and loving every chapter! This one is my favorite so far :) You built up the tension really well, I'm impressed. Keep going! Update soon!
TLWROX chapter 15 . 3/8/2006
*fist pumps air* THAT'S what I've been waiting for, you minx! BEAUTIFUL! This was simply a perfect scene. It played out in my head like I just watched this episode. (If only!) I laughed out loud when the phone rang- thank goodness Jack didn't pick it up and find out he was needed ASAP at the SGC. That would've totally blown the mood. This was great- I can't wait for another chapter. :) :) :)
pain in the mikta chapter 15 . 3/8/2006