Reviews for The Poseidon Effect
Somnium1 chapter 15 . 3/8/2006
Sque this is so awesome I love this story and you capture Sam and Jack perfectly
Somnium1 chapter 14 . 3/7/2006
Im absolutley loving this story and the way its written every chapter has me wanting more :D Looking forward to the next instalment.
TLWROX chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
Before you ask, no, my mother never taught me about patience... ;) I don't think you could let me down with the ending- I just want it soon! :) :) :)
Nemesis Enforcer chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
I must say that I think you've captured Jack, Daniel's and Sam's character very nicely here. The interactions during the briefing were dead on and I could basically envision them all conversing like we've seen so many time before during an episode. Sam and Daniel teasing Jack was very cute. More please.
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
Sweet?
TLWROX chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
Keep me waiting a little longer why dontcha? ;) I am very glad you decided against putting Sam through more- you are right- there was no need. Loved the way they "greeted" each other even though there's no military protocol between them anymore- old habits... Can't wait for chapter 14! :) :) :)
Momm2five chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
AH! You're killin me!

Geez . . .

Great chapter. You know he always looks at her that way when she's hurt. :sigh:

Anywho, great as usual - quite *episode-like*.

Laura

(Patiently waiting for the mushy ship! LOL!)
Nemesis Enforcer chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
Jack's comment about the mud wrestling was priceless. It was so in character for Jack and it gave me a good chuckle.
Momm2five chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
Whew! Glad they found her relatively quickly. I wouldn't have wanted to be someone telling Jack they hadn't found her either! Now, on with the ship! (Right? It is coming?)

Laura
TLWROX chapter 12 . 3/2/2006
YAY! They found eachother! I was beginning to think at the start of this chapter she'd encounter something horrific and not find Daniel till Chp. 13. Can't wait for the next! (And Jack seeing her alive and well- hope it's a fitting reunion!) :) :) :)
sammie77 chapter 12 . 3/2/2006
OMG - great chapter! Can't wait until Jack finds out she's alive! Love it!
thatsomegan chapter 12 . 3/2/2006
Can't wait for sam and jack to figure out there 'problems'! great story so far!

Megan
megmeyer chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
I'm not sure why I didn't review this when I read the first chapter, and then I somehow lost track of it.

It's great! I can't wait for more! Jack was a little out of character for me, but I am hoping you explain that a little in the later chapters.
Kent Rigel chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
A nice solid adventure/action story is developing here, I think you've pegged Daniel's character the best here, and you've got Jack done well too. I hope you post again soon.
Renenet chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
Great stroy! More, please!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »