Reviews for Path of Repentance
asdfsaf chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Haha, oops... Accidentally hit submit on my last review... Kinda curbs the frustration a bit, but I'll try to retain my original feelings.

Anyway, so I was SHOCKED to find there was no next button. I seriously just stared at it dumbfounded and then I scrolled back up and realized this hasn't been updated since '06. I'm so mad I did that to myself! This fic is great so far, but I honestly wish I'd never come across it (because I know you'll never update again).

Anyway, I hope you're alive and well somewhere!
asdfasdf chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
SON OF A BUN! On a desperate search for good time travel fic, I stumbled across this fic and was immediately sucked in. And when I made it to the end of this chapter, I honestly was SHOCKED!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I am confused in a completely good way! I'm kinda worried about you, though, since you haven't even updated your journal in over five years-I hope you're okay!
reighost chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I really love the idea behind this, its so original and unique... are you ever going to update it? I would love to see more!
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
write more,cliff hanger gr haha
Chatwyn chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
NOO! Your summary sounds fantastic, and I love these 'Cloud gets transported to a parallel world' stories AND you said that it might be a SephirothxCloud story AND ... there's so little of it. Please continue? This story has so much potential!
Toki Mirage chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Damnit. This story's too short. And it's dead. *sulks*
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I am enjoying this story, I read it a while back but forgot to save or favorite it and just wanted to let you know its definately worth reading.
Bob Da Peach chapter 4 . 10/17/2008

what an awesome story!

pleeaase tell me you'll update!
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
This is an awesome story please update I want to know what happens and what is going on in this universe
Katie chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I just found your fic today, and I really like it! I think this is the first parrel universe type fic I have stumbled across. I look forward to when you start it again.
Robin Autumn chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Wow, this is an awesome story! I love the detail and everything, its wonderful! Please update soon, I really want to read more!
firedraygon chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
This is such an interesting premise! I really hope you update soon. I can't wait to see the other characters in this alternate universe. Great work so far.
yllom21 chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
This is very interesting! You write Cloud remarkably well, and this is a wonderfully well written story! Good job so far, and well written! Can't wait to see were you are going with this.
ShinyObsessed chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
yay i like it, please continue updating
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »