Reviews for I think
This is beautiful. :)
Uchiha Misaki chapter 3 . 3/22
Very good short story
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 2/21
oh god my tiny little heart! T_T you just made it burst with FEELS! THANK YOU!
laila45 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
It feels typical like sasusaku in naru verse ,but I really like how it's 's not like'i see.I say.I set.'is you get if'm not making my point clear:D
gappleme chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I think this is one of the best sasusaku fic I have ever read! I seriously feel every second of it like I'm next to them. Like I'm sasuke. Or I'm sakura. Its too beautiful to be put into words and I truly admire your writing. It's beautiful like the relationship between sasuke and sakura. You sir, or ma'am deserve a trophy with ramen bowl on top of it so you can lure naruto with it. Congratulations on this fic!
silveroaks chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Nice !
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
OMG! You are just so amazing! This fanfic touched my heart in a way I can't describe. The feelings, their thoughts, it was so real. I could feel it, I could sow they there, holding each other. man, you need a gift for such a wonderful fanfic. Congrats, really. Love it.

xo

Sami
AdotD chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Really good! thank you!
MCKC chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
This story... Almost made me cry. I LOVED it! I can't wait to read more from you! :)
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Hmmm, reading this brought a feeling of melancholy then peace. Like rain. That's the best I could describe the experience with words.
daydreamer66 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I love
Girlalicious chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
333333
omg ermegerhd wigedmkukbwrvn
I love happily ever afters omg
meantimegirl chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
This is so beautiful and shamelessly hopeful. I love it.
Fuyumi-chan chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Such an adorable ending. Love it!
windsilk chapter 3 . 11/1/2012