Reviews for Why They Call It Falling
edwardfiend chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Fantastic! :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
ah, poor Maes, both in canon and fiction he's suffering DX

I find the yaoi-talk about Roy-boy quite amusing (and I normally don't, so I thought I should mention.:lmao)

Overall, good work!:)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
yes, I couldn't find the dirty version though, awh DX
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
aaah, fraternize already!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I can see ..the frustration XD
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
interesting! (sorry for my lame reviews, blame it on the insomnia talking)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
good chapter :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
great start :)
JessiTsuki chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
Ahh poor Hughes. This story was simply wonderful. Beautifully well written. Thank you for writing it.
Silverwing1310 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
As good as ever and very... satisfying;)
Xmiax chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
A great story! The tension between Roy and Riza was almost palpable... Very enjoyable! Im definately going to be checking out the rest of your stories, this and "Burn" were totally worth reading. Keep up the good work!

xoxo,

Larus
b7-kerravon chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
OMG - this was incredible! Thank you for NOT writing a PWP, which this could easily have become. Thank you as well for leaving a lot of the more graphic details, both pleasant and unpleasant, to our imaginations. Like a scantily-clad woman is more sexy than a naked one, so too is torture more horrifying and 'relationships' more satisfying for the well-timed scene change. Too many writers just don't understand the concept of leaving us wanting more! Bravo to you! (Any chance you might write 'Stargate - Atlantis' in the future?)
Aub chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
This fic was immersing! I had to read the whole thing in one sitting. I thought you did a pretty good job staying true to the characters. They were a little more emotional than we're used to but this was supposed to be the beginning of their relationship and I feel the leniency was appropriate.

I also thought the storyline was well laid out. In only 7 chapters you covered alot of ground and it never felt lacking or rushed. Overall a great read and I hope you share more with us Royai fans in the future :)
endormathom chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I will be on warning of your next one is great to read,and suspence and romance-here and on LJ sites- leaves me on the upĀ”
MoonStarDutchess chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
This is amazing. Good Job.