Reviews for You're Funny When You're Mad
Meryl12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was great ) The repetition of the one phrase gave it a nice flow. And I really empathized with Lily by the end of it, you did a very good job making the reader feel her anger.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Well-written and realistically romantic with the right amount of angst, rather than being too unrealistically sugary. I like how you interpreted their relationship. Keep up the good work! :)
It Won't Be Soon Before Long chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Best fic I've read in a long time. Fantastic stuff!
Saarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow,that was great! I was getting really tired of seeing Lilly being a bitch and James not do anything about it.

Really Good!
Telemachos chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow. Talk about moodiness...But yeah, it was really good. That didn't take away any of the "goodness".!.
Emily Black chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
wow, that was powerfull. Not too flufy and weak like a lot of others out there. I always wonder in a lot of storys why James doesnt ever get angry about being knocked back so many times. its always Lily who ends up accepting him and they live happily ever after. I like it when i can find a story where its the other way around. In so many storys Lily's a bitch and he just puts up with it, or James bullys her and she just forgets about it. But your story was really awesome, i like it when people write Lily and James as real flawed characters

nice work :)
Polka DotNot chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow. That was amazing! It almost makes me wish it wasn't a one-shot, and instead a long, chapter story. It is one of my favorite one-shots in Please, keep writing!
Amalynne Olivier chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was amazing...
witches with awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aw! that was so...so romantic! and sweet! write more!
Lily and James Love 4 ever chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was awsome. I loved that.
write-love-latte chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Another absulutely mindblowing piece of work that I also read yesterday :-) But it is, after all my duty to review any story that I would consider good; and this is beyond good, let me assure you. As I said before, I love your style of writing; it's very descriptive & expressive and leaves the reader with a strange sense of wondering completion once the fic ends.

EXCELLENT!

~silver maggots~
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
i loved that. and now i feel really stupid because i am crying, and now i am laughing at myself. that was really, really, really, really good.
lilydarling chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
aw that was great
Marissa chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This was wonderful! I can't believe it only has six reviews because it really was great. It is definitely one of the best oneshots (which are generally much better written than chapterfics) of Lily and James that I have read on this site. Congrats!
LCH8292 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
aw... so cute... nice repetition... you know, without to much repetition...