Reviews for A Game of Chance
Tina chapter 13 . 3/5
I've been a fan of your work for decades. Recently, I was watching movies on the E! channel and the trailer for their show "The Arrangement" reminded me of this fanfic. I devoured it in its entirety within a few hours and I just want to express my appreciation for your craft. I hope you know I have always loved your writing and I hope you have plans to finish this story one day. You always keep me coming back for more :)
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
Wow. Update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
I love reading this. Wish you had finished the story. It has been so good.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
Please, please, please continue this story. It's so damn good. I'd love to know how it goes on and if Logan tries to tear them apart. Please come back to this story
nightnovice chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
That was so sweet, love the theme, well done.
nightnovice chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Ah, the efforts are lovely.
nightnovice chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
Funny drunken friends.
nightnovice chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Well written angst with the family and their little dinner date was charming.
nightnovice chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Great start, funny and outrageous.
Mims13 chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
I like all yours stories. I don't know if you still write and you didn't updated for the year but if you ever read this i wanted you to know that your story is good and interesting it is shame that you didn't finish it.
Cory chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
I love this story and re read it again
I hope you continue with it
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
Update!
Pi chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
Please update soon! Well written!
cigdem3000 chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
Are you ever gone continue with this story? It would be a pity if you didn't. Hopefully you share my Option. Thanks for an amazing job so far :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
Please, please continue this story. It's absolutely amazing and I'm dying to find out what happens next. So please come back and finish it.