Reviews for A Game of Chance
Please, please, please continue this story. It's so damn good. I'd love to know how it goes on and if Logan tries to tear them apart. Please come back to this story
nightnovice chapter 8 . 6/5
That was so sweet, love the theme, well done.
nightnovice chapter 7 . 6/5
Ah, the efforts are lovely.
nightnovice chapter 6 . 6/5
Funny drunken friends.
nightnovice chapter 5 . 6/5
Well written angst with the family and their little dinner date was charming.
nightnovice chapter 1 . 6/5
Great start, funny and outrageous.
Mims13 chapter 13 . 4/12
I like all yours stories. I don't know if you still write and you didn't updated for the year but if you ever read this i wanted you to know that your story is good and interesting it is shame that you didn't finish it.
Cory chapter 13 . 4/5
I love this story and re read it again
I hope you continue with it
Update!
Pi chapter 13 . 2/5
Please update soon! Well written!
cigdem3000 chapter 13 . 1/31
Are you ever gone continue with this story? It would be a pity if you didn't. Hopefully you share my Option. Thanks for an amazing job so far :-)
Please, please continue this story. It's absolutely amazing and I'm dying to find out what happens next. So please come back and finish it.
Michelle chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Love your story and can't wait to read more. My only qualm is Jess being in the story and being so shallow. Jess was never the kind of guy to be obsessive about a girl's appearance. The guy read a book at a strip club, for heavens sake. But that's me being picky.
I love the Logan drama!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Omg that first chapter was amazing! I love your writing style. I can't wait to read more.
DaleEllen chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I really enjoyed the story, can't wait till you write more. Thank you.