Reviews for A Game of Chance
Omg that first chapter was amazing! I love your writing style. I can't wait to read more.
DaleEllen chapter 13 . 6/7
I really enjoyed the story, can't wait till you write more. Thank you.
nightnovice chapter 13 . 6/4
Wow, waiting with baited breath the next chapter
phisig87 chapter 1 . 5/9
when is the next update, can't wait to read more.
WhoKnows23 chapter 13 . 5/4
I love it.
I just read all chapters in one go.
Please update soon. :) :D
Lynn021 chapter 13 . 3/27
I love this !
not worth the read
Droolia chapter 13 . 3/22
Omg you came back! Thank goodness you came back! I've been wondering what happened after Logan came off the plane. That was such a cliffhanger! How could you leave it there for so long? Eh, who cares? You fixed it! Thank goodness for Netflix. It's Netflix that made you come back, right? Hope you continue!

I'm glad Tristan knows about Logan. I didn't think it was a good idea for her to hide him from Tristan. They're relationship is getting so much stronger now. I really can't wait to see what happens after the year mark hits. But ease don't skip ahead. There are way too few trories out there and we need to make sure the good ones last.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 13 . 3/19
Yes! Simply, yes! I love this development in their relationship. Sex is something fun (which they've done before), but it can also be a very effective writing tool which you used marvelously, so bravo to you!

On that note, love the story, great writing, and hope you Update Soon! :)
Amber611 chapter 13 . 3/14
Amazing fic & job so far! I absolutely Love it! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)
Zefroth chapter 13 . 3/11
This is a very well written story! Very happy you chose to come back and hopefully finish it! Very interested to see where it goes from here!
LoVe23 chapter 13 . 3/9
Love, love, love! can't wait to read more!
badjelly13 chapter 13 . 3/8
Yay! I really wanted you to continue this
Yayay! I ve missed this story didn't think it was going to be finished so glad to see an update! Please continue can't wait to see what happens next!