Reviews for Almost Feels Like A Gun
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aw... This was so cute!

~Padfoot
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, very sweet, that's really cute.

I was wondering how this was a Yuffentine until I reached, say, the third last paragraph.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh. Subtle... Very sweet. I love this pairing and I have no idea why... *sigh* oh well.. Cute fic.
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I've never been a big fan of drabbles, but I like this one. Kudos to you my friend! ((adds to favs))
january blue chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
TELL ME-you told me that you had posted this. OH-MI-GAWDS/MOSTLY VINCENT.

That was amazing.

Tally. Tally. I did /not/ know that you could write like this. O.O and for me. And you didn't tell me you put it up. T-T That was mean.

And I still hafta finish your Riku/Roxas thingybob.

Dammit. Amazing. Love you. Thank you. Fav'd. Goodnight.

-Noey
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
yeah, his love gun...
Radical Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
... this is for Cloud, just so you know...

It was very good and you painted a detailed picture with your words. Very descriptive and I loved how you didnt use the characters names when they were his 'memories'.

However...

You fraise things in a jerky way, as in your sentences weren't fluent. but I still loved it.
Lin-Hikaru-7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That beautiful. Very vague, very muso-dori, but still a good read. Sonora's earlier comment leads me to ask, when might you be writing and posting your Yudaj? I saw it one in the upcoming writing section of your profile, and wondered when it would be out.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was pretty good. Hey, do you have any interest in Yuffie/Kadaj? It's fun to write, because he's insane. I wrote one, and a few of my friends wrote some. CHeck it out if ya have the time!