Reviews for Randomness on Valentine's Day
pixienerd chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yay! Cute fluff! I love it :)
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
haha, the strip poker thing was amazing XD and the image of kitty curled up with kurts tail was just too adorable!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I did, I did like it! XD

the group playing strip poker was the funniest thing I've read all day. XD
XXMelly JellyXX chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
omg i loved it
female-otaku chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
AW! Is was so cute! I it! If another chapter just happens 2 pop in2 yur head don't hestiate 2 post it! I PotC 2! "...and really bad eggs..." I THAT!XD
stripedpolkadots chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
yay.

this just makes me happy in general.

yay.:)

i lurve kurtty.

doesnt it just rock?

ok. thats all. adios.

-stripedpolkadots
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This was so funny, and random, yet connected!

I love the Strip poker part! LOL
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow!, i loved the strip pocker moment.
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I am trying my very best not to melt completely, at leas not until I've reviewed. That was probably one of the cutest things I've read all my life. I'm in your debt, my life is yours; anything!

*kneels* your humble servant,

Hero

ps. sorry that it's way late, but happy valentine
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Aww, so cute! A really good Kurtty! But, if I have to choose a favourite line(-s), I might pick this part:

Scott turned to Jean. “Remind me again: why are we sitting here, waiting for some random mushy movie while the Jamies play catch’n’kiss with Rhane, Kurt and Kitty wrestle each other unconcious and the rest of the kids silently disappear?”

Jean sighed. “Because the Professor is away on a business trip and Logan is out with Miss Munroe; and Logan doesn’t trust us enough to hang around upstairs, seeing as it’s Valentine’s day.”

“Right.”

lol! And you managed to write about 'the new mutants' so that I actually liked them. In fact, my favourite part of the X-Men Ev series is season 1, before all those new people came. I'm not very fond of any of them, they're just taking up space. But, as I said, I like this story, even though there was a lot of them in it. Take it as a compliment.

Take care,

Idun
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aw! So sweet! good job, i liked it!
bluefuzzykitty chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aw! Damn I wish my Valentines wouldve been this good! Yay for kurttyness! That was an awesome story, keep of the great work!