Reviews for First Steps
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
I can't believe that everyone gave Don such a hard time about his phobia. Hmph. And I remember reading somewhere that poodles are in the top 5 of dog bite injuries. (Those things can be vicious.)

Fun interaction; thanks for writing this.
Cissyaliza chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Just another good fic. Thanks
eurogirl14 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
hey, don't mock don about his phobia, whoops, i mean THING, of needles. he has it easy; he only passes out. i have to be held down or given a while to calm down, then bite something, when i heed a shot or something else requiring needles. awesome story, never would have thought of a plot line like that.
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
omg, that was so great!:):) i myself can hardly believe that the vicious attack dog was a friggin poodle;) very nicely done!:):)
Beth Green chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Thanks for sharing another well written story. I do appreciate the Don owies. As before, your characterizations are excellent.

There were a couple of LOL moments in this, but my favorite was the last scene, where you wrote: "...six letter word for ‘deadly’?”

Charlie burst out laughing, once he managed to get himself under control he looked Don square in the face and said “P-O-O-D-L-E."

*snerk*

I thought he was going to say spider, but poodle works even better.
Betty W chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
I liked your story. I just have one thing to say. Please don't think I'm finding fault. It was a nice story. It's just that since Numb3rs is a show that takes place in the U.S. Don and Charlie would not have referred to their late mother as mum or mummy but would have called her mom, mommy, or mother.

In the U.S. the words mum and mummy mean totally different things.
dottid chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
I loved it. Thanks for the laugh.
Sarai chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
LOL! I love it!
milford chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
you write very original and interesting stories and I thoroughly enjoyed this. I look forward to reading more of your efforts!
Stealth Dragon chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
That was cute, and very well done.
reennie5 chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
I LOVED THIS STORY! It seriously made me laugh out loud, and more than once to boot. You are a fantastic writer-I enjoyed this story so much. I think it is so possible that Don is afraid of needles, Charlie of dogs, and Alan (as well as myself) of spiders. Spiders are creepy, dude! Alan isn't alone in his arachnophobia! Really, great funny well done story. I look forward to more from you in the future. And it was done to boot! Thanks for the great distraction from work :)
luvnumb3rs chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
I could not stop laughing. This story was great the interaction between the the Eppes men was great.
simanis chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
hi, very good ...a complete story at one go.

Love it , thanks !