Reviews for Ginny's Viewpoint & The Missing Talk at the Lake
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Well done, very hot. Loved it from both of their perspectives.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
UNKOWN chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I 3 the

But isnt it kind of odd that they only kissed once then had sex?

I mean really people? Is that really ever gonna happen? (even with wizards?)

Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoyed seeing it from both viewpoints. Really well written!
Roses in May chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I could totally see Harry and Ginny giving themselves to each other right away. With how jealous Harry was all through book six, and as long as Ginny has wanted to be with Harry, it didn't seem that unrealistic to me that they would consumate things very quickly. Unlike Ron, the slowest of the slow movers in the world (I mean it took until book seven and then Hermione had to make the first move!) I think Harry and Ginny had a deeper relationship right away. It was well written, without being completley over the top. Passionate but loving, just like them! Good job!

bookwormandpoet chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow nice but unrealistic
An Unknown Writer chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
merliedog chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
SvgBtz chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Great Story, I loved the talk at the lake
mrspotter007 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Again, it's good, but too unbelievable. Ginny and Harry weren't in love at this time (at the end of the book, Ginny says "I really LIKE you, Harry"), and I have a hard time believing that Ginny would give it up so quickly. And I have an even harder time believing that sweet, noble Harry would go along with it.

And they were at the lake in the middle of the day! They were most certainly not having sex where anyone - Ron and Professors, included - could see them!

There's no problem with your writing. Just your credibility
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wonderful one shot.
Leander-the-Hawk chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really liked this story! You do an excellent job on everything you've written. You are one of my favorite authors ever!
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
positively enchanting. It's so nice to think that they actually had a chance to do this. very well done, erotic but not smutty.
Julesrains chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I thought this was great and well worded. Exactly what the they would be like in a situation like that
MartyMcFlyJr chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
whoa! baby! you're pretty damn good at this fluff stuff.

i usually never bother with this kind of reading material. even in mystery books and movies i read or see i skip these kind of parts. but this time i figured since you reveiwd my stuff i'll have a look. and goddness i'm glad i did!