Reviews for Nothing Personal
Gigifrasay chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
No way you left it there, so long ago, I still would looove to read more of this story
eve3514 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
lovely smutt and, very scary crime scenario. very much liking how Ang and Hodgins have more friend interaction with freer dialogue and have more serious input into the relationship. Easy reading and very enjoyable. Thank you.
boothaddict77 chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
It's been six years and I still check in occasionally to see if this story has been updated. What happened with that promise? Do it!
Miss Poisonous chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Despite it being...oh, five years, since you last updated this story, I am looking at your last author's note (in which you solemnly promised that you WOULD finish this story) with hope. I'm not going to hassle you though (since you said that doesn't help). I'm just going to gently inform you of my hopes of seeing this wonderful, sexy, compelling story through to its conclusion. Please? Thank you.
vampiresrockroza chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Please update soon I love this story
frozenfiery chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
gahs! update please? i think this is a really good story :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Very Nice...I like this story...!
iamladyliberty chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
the extreme hot-ness of this story leads me to write to you this review after all this time. hope you are well out there, and know that if you ever return to this one to give us more, i'll be happily rejoicing in my office. thanks for writing, thank you for continuing to share your talent, and best wishes!
kimmiej77 chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
update soon, so good
To Carve Love on Her Arms chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
two years ago? the last update was two years ago? oh well, i'll wait.
KatieS chapter 11 . 11/15/2008
So, I can't help but notice that it's been over two years since you updated this one... which makes me sad *tear* but you said you would finish it, are you standing by that or no? :P Anyways. I wanted to tell you that it was really good so far and I'm dying to know what's up with this whole serial killer deal (even though I know case writing is hard - it's really hard for me when I write Bones because she's WAY smarter than me) but here is my personal encouragement and I think you have a gift for writing!
Chicklit chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
Just found this story in the archives and am thoroughly enjoying it. I realize it's been a few years so you're probably not planning on updating any time soon, but if you get the urge, I'd love to read more.
Savvyjewel chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
Hi! really good story, please update! UPDATE, WRITE MORE!
Lcsaf chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
So...it's been a while I think you should totally finish this one. Soon. Or at least update. It's too good to just leave it hanging. And the only reason I push is because I love you...and good quality B/B fics can be hard to come by.
Nothing But Bones chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
I decided to have a lazy afternoon working my way backwards through M rated stories and I was so glad to discover this one. Your dialogue flows effortlessly and the seamless banter is so characteristic of Brennan and Booth. I love the way their arguments invariably wind up being resolved in the bedroom, but you're such a skilled writer than this device never seems formulaic. You've also captured Angela really well, too. It's great to read an M rated story that retains an engaging plot, and the 'smut' never seems gratuitous... just evocative of an intense and profound connection. Whilst they're clearly enjoying the newfound 'parameters' of their relationship at every available opportunity, their love making isn't remotely repetitive and the scenes are... ahem... very well constructed.

The only tiny issue I had was with Brennan being scared when she was left alone outside of the cabin and ultimately running to Booth for reassurance, it seemed a little out of character and almost 'girly' for her to be intuitively spooked like that, although as the narrative wore on it clearly became apparent that her concerns were justified. I hope you reclaim your inspiration and continue this story, as I would love to see it reach its resolution. You're an excellent writer, and I'll be checking out your other stories, too.