Reviews for Transitions
Mantlady chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Sigh. Refreshing might not be the right word; definitely cause for reflection.
Ninewild chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was great. The best dragon point of view story I've ever read. It was sad at the end but I feel like this is how the dragons might actually think.
Corath chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I know this story was written a while ago and probably doesn't get the traffic it still deserves.

But I do wonder if the little blue will find his way to "beyond between" with Daluth and Marco, Moreta did but could a dragonet that never officially impressed make it or would he wander alone in that lost realm till his potential mate dies of something or another.

Just a thought. I respect the one shot.
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You tantalizing bastard DX...I mean that in the best of ways. Your fanfiction was breathtaking and oh-so insightful. Well done.
australis-angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Very well written, a great story. Nice not to be reading happy fluff for a change ;)
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nicely done, though poor Blueling. :(
terzap chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
A simple and beautifully told tale. I am recommending this to my friends who doubt there is well written Pern fanfiction (you know, without the fangirls, Mary-Sues, Earth girls finding themselves suddenly on Pern sort of stories).

If English is your second language (seeing you are from/in? Germany) I am even more impressed, since I edit fiction for a German writer in another fandom and know how difficult it can be to find the right words in English. You've enticed me to explore your other offerings and i look forward to it. (please forgive my "parrot enhanced" keyboard, the shift key works only when it wants to since my own personal dragons like to gnaw at it whenever I turn my back.)

I notice you haven't been around for a while and sincerely hope you're doing well and will write more.
Moreta Reborn chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Rena22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aw... so sad. Beautifully written, though.
Morgan5318 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008

I think this is the finest piece of writing from a dragon's PoV I've ever seen. It was simply amazing.
Lady Whimsy chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ah the poor thing. If only he could have waited a little longer. You did a wonderful job. Please keep up the good work.
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Aww, the poor little dragon!

I like this story. Interesting portrayal and... several things I hadn't thought of before.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
wow. This is a brilliantly written piece. never seen anything like it.
Kitsuneko chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
So sad, and all the more tragic because it was ultimately unnecessary. A wonderful one-shot.
curiouswombat chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh that is so sad, beautiful, but heartbreaking.