Reviews for Within A Dark Wood
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/29
Really well done. I'm bummed out that there's not more...
Mantlady chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was awesome.
ninewood chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Whoa, if I didn't know better, I swear Diana Gabaldon wrote this! You did an amazing job! You nailed both John and Jamie and their relationship. :)
Cynthia chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved this! It is moving, accurately portrayed, and delightful.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was completely lovely. I can actually see something like this happening with Jamie and Lord John.
Anj chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OK, That was verra good! Though, Jamie did seem a bit more gentle than he normally is toward John than he was in the books, but still, hella, hella good! Kudos!
H. Tamir chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Sorry - John Grey is so far off from character, as is Jamie. A noble attempt but no cigar.
picascribit chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is lovely. There should be more Lord John fics.
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I enjoyed this very much and can't help but think what claire doesn't know won't hurt her ]
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
As I was reading the last few pages of An Echo In The Bone, it started to seem a little... familiar... and I was like, hmm, Jamie taking John Grey at gunpoint and kidnapping him but not really? Where have I read this before? ! That's so funny, I love this story and I love that parts of it are actually canon now.
dsolo chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Very well written story. Lord John Grey and Jamie both seem very believable. I'm glad that it stopped at holding only, as that is the more likely outcome for the two of them.
twilightened chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Enjoyed your story. You did a good job writing their characters and as always, adding to the angst for poor old Lord John Grey, who I love dearly.
VampyreChildLynx chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is an awesome story. Very well written and you even stuck to Jamie's dialect pretty well :D you had Lord John down pat! I loved it!
Tabris chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Absolutely loved it! Like the second ending on your livejournal as well... _

I hope you are going to write more in the future!