Reviews for These Things I Know
ringmybella chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
I have to say I was so hating you and the direction this story was going in the beginning. I even had to check the pairing at the beginning because I didn't want to read a narco story that left Logan behind. But I kept reading because you are a great story teller. I'm happy they ended up together but had to work to do so.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
Awsome story

But I don't like the possevive way dean is about Rory

I like dean but not the way he is in this story.

sorry If I offend you by saying it
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Cool story

I don't get why he would cheat on ROry if her really does love her
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Awsome story

Im glad Rory and Logan made it in the end.

Please write sequal
dracosnumber1girl chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Great story. I really liked the idea of them going away from each other and then coming back together but not having it be perfect. Great job!
brighteyes2682 chapter 17 . 9/22/2006
I've just finished reading your fic once again after the other numerous times, I've read it since march of this year. I would once again like to thank you for writing a amazing story. I for one think that your loyal readers would love to see a sequel so PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,MAKE THAT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!
Alenor chapter 17 . 7/19/2006
hey, this was a good story, i'm glad rory and logan sorted it all out ~ Alenor.
RoryLoganFan chapter 17 . 7/3/2006
Wow, that was a great story. Very sappy and dramatic. Yes, it was perfect! Keep writigng!
SarahBeth09 chapter 17 . 5/21/2006
this was a fabulous story...it was absolutely amazing..u have a gift for writing and human emotions...keep up the great work
I've Got A Secret chapter 17 . 4/17/2006
awesome that is very good
A. Mulholland chapter 17 . 3/25/2006
AMAZING. FANTABULOUS. It's amazing. I loved it. I love all your writing. Even though I just 'discovered' you today.
A. Mulholland chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
Let me just say, I don't like this Kate.
A. Mulholland chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
Is Finn being forgiving? I love it... Love it love it love it!
A. Mulholland chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
Finn. God. What the heck is wrong with him?
A. Mulholland chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Sophie. Ah... yeah, it comes from Master and Commander. I don't know the exact names, but that's where it's from.

Also, yesterday, I found out that two of my friends are Dean lovers, and they can't see how I love Logan. Crazy, I tell you.